** Avellan Kneebar Video - Props to Oleg Taktarov!

subbed

Oleg, Oleg, Oleg, Oleg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i somehow feel im gonna get a brutal knee in the balls doing that. in any case, that vid made me want to join your gym

Fillthy, Mike, Foos, LMFAO, Da Fiend, JDOKLR, Dooky Belt Deluxe, and Naughty Gorilla, thanks for the posts!

LMFAO, I remember when Frank Mir tried it and back then I knew what he had but nobody else I was watching it with understood the lock he had Ian :)  Thank  you for the compliment on the sweep, that was something I came up with to add to what Oleg had taught me with the kneebar.

Naughty Gorilla, yes, it does sometime hurt the family jewels!  Personally, over the past sixteen years of hitting armbars, kneebars, etc., my boys seem not to care!  But when teaching it to students, I've noticed certain students really go crazy about the groin pain when hitting the move - so take that into account.  If you have a groin cup, you probably wouldn't notice it as much.  But personally, I never feel groin pain significant enough for me not to hit the move.  Thanks for the compliment about the video!

Cant wait for more

Thank you John Joe and Zapruder

I tried the sweep in class on monday,it worked beautifully!!!! Awesum stuff!!!!! Thank you Marcos

Thanks Dan for the comments, much appreciated. 

LMFAO, I'm really happy the move worked out for you, that is great!  You'll see as that as long as you at least threaten the leg, it will freak him out and he will only focus on his knee - making the sweep unstoppable.  Great stuff, thanks for letting me know

good

MY NAME IS OLEG TAKTAROV

I FROM RUSSIA, FROM GORKY(LICKS LIPS)

Thanks for the posts roll2win and helwig

Hey guys, just letting everyone know that tomorrow I'll have the new video up.  I got really sick yesterday and was on medication, I would have looked like a zombie, and the move is my best guard pass, so it needs to be done at its best! :)  Tomorrow night it will be up.  Just search for "Avellan" and it will pop up.

The new video is up, just run a search for "Avellan" to find it.  On purpose I'm putting my last name in every technique title so it can be easy to find by using the search.

YUP IT IS POSSIBLE!  I DO IT ALL THE TIME! :)  ENJOY THE MOVE AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU!!!