Awful PPV

Worst PPV in recent memory. It had a few highlights early, but mostly a snoozer.

3 Likes

I thought it had some amazing fights. I enjoyed this event very much.

2 Likes

The fig moreno fight was fucking awesome

3 Likes

Pereira fight was good? Baby khabib was good? There was another ko on the I’m missing right? We’ve gotten spoiled with good cards but this was solid

2 Likes

one of the worst ppv’s, i’ve seen better fight night cards

1 Like

But did you pay for it? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Me too. I didn’t know the guys in the very first bout but they did put a very quick nice showing. Said and Perreira are exciting and delivered. So did the last 2 bouts.

Edi: Oh, and no WMMA on the main card!

plenty of exciting fights, just lacking star power and had a shitty main event. dont let the end sour the whole night

1 Like

Was it? I wouldn’t know, I didn’t watch it.

Not memorable . I thought the main sucked ass

2 Likes

Main event sucked ass

3 Likes

Main event felt like a devolution of MMA skills just in 2 behemoth bodies.

The comain was a great fight.

2 Likes

I paid for it, I pay for them all.

I enjoyed it too.

Just make more money winning bets than you paid for the PPV.

1 Like

Isn’t it funny? I respect your opinions (and your posts) so it’s perception I guess. I thought Moreno/Fig were two guys who were more interested in pointing, mugging and hitting a pose than actually engaging in a fight. Both guys seemed afraid to make the mistake so avoided any actual fighting. I was bored by round two and it never changed pace until the final 10 seconds. Same thing with the main event.

I didn’t watch the chick fights at the start, I was watching the wire, rest of card was badass imo.

Glad I stole it

1 Like

That was my thought as well.