Awkward CNBC Interview, Nate Walks Out (vid)

Who's genious idea was that?

LOLOLOLOL

Nate can't count to 10, lets just see him count to 5 Phone Post 3.0

"I don't fucking know. Next question." Phone Post 3.0

Conor is full of shit....no way he gets more than 10 mil for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

What a fucking pointless interview. Lol at this bitch coming right with how much money do you make?? Who answers that shit? I noticed she wasn't too cool with taking about her salary.... That ridiculous and it looked like Conor was ready to walk out when he heard Nate left. What a waste of time. Phone Post 3.0

Notice how Connor got a bit nervous when he suddenly didn't know where Nate was...or am I reaching here? Phone Post 3.0

Ok UG, I have to take a break from work because I spit my coffee all over myself hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
"Nate can only count to 5" hahahahahahahahha, it's really not fair, Conor is fucking hilarious but I almost feel sorry for Nate, almost lol fucking hilarious
"And by coffee break I mean bring me my coffee" I'm dying Phone Post 3.0

A_Butler - What a fucking pointless interview. Lol at this bitch coming right with how much money do you make?? Who answers that shit? I noticed she wasn't too cool with taking about her salary.... That ridiculous and it looked like Conor was ready to walk out when he heard Nate left. What a waste of time. Phone Post 3.0

Chill man its the money segment - it is very good for the sport that they have fighters talking about salary on a show that deals with stocks and shares - someone on that network hooked the UFC up bigtime

WARFARE - Ok UG, I have to take a break from work because I spit my coffee all over myself hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
"Nate can only count to 5" hahahahahahahahha, it's really not fair, Conor is fucking hilarious but I almost feel sorry for Nate, almost lol fucking hilarious

+1

Connor with all the money talk is kind of annoying.

Nate is hilarious, I love a Diaz interview.

"I'd so so, mission accomplished" Phone Post 3.0

WARFARE - Ok UG, I have to take a break from work because I spit my coffee all over myself hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
I'm also at work and my productivity fell off when I saw this clip Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is Nate's PR rep?
Obviously shouldn't have to an interview with a business channel that is talking about money. UFC shouldn't have even wanted that.

Why would you want one athlete talking about how many millions he's making and then you have another athlete making 20k.

Doesn't make anyone look good.

In a weird way it's getting depressing... Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - In a weird way it's getting depressing... Phone Post 3.0
Nate seems exhausted. Conor's been through this type of media blitz twice already. He knows this is the best time for mind games. Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro -
A_Butler - What a fucking pointless interview. Lol at this bitch coming right with how much money do you make?? Who answers that shit? I noticed she wasn't too cool with taking about her salary.... That ridiculous and it looked like Conor was ready to walk out when he heard Nate left. What a waste of time. Phone Post 3.0

Chill man its the money segment - it is very good for the sport that they have fighters talking about salary on a show that deals with stocks and shares - someone on that network hooked the UFC up bigtime

Not really.. The UFC isn't publicly traded, so talking about the UFC's money on a show like that really has no bearing on their success. Also, the bad history of fighter pay, and a current and ongoing lawsuit, doesn't look good for the company if the viewers were to start researching the company. I get it, Conor makes a lot of money for a fighter and loves talking about his heavyweight checks, but what's the point? Two guys are about to fight and you now know one of them has little to no interest in media, probably the worst guy with the media, and you put him on tv with a confrontational interviewer asking about money and other random shit he doesn't care about? Just seems pointless to me. Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro - 
WARFARE - Ok UG, I have to take a break from work because I spit my coffee all over myself hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

+1

i concur as well

i think ive started to enjoy conors talk

You guys must be on crack!
This was the most entertaining shit ever.
I became a huge Nate fan after this.
He just didn't give a fuck. Literally! That was just great. The whole thing was just plain awesome.

I don't blame Nate for walking out. That was fucking retarded. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Phone Post 3.0

thewash - Notice how Connor got a bit nervous when he suddenly didn't know where Nate was...or am I reaching here? Phone Post 3.0
Lol yea he did seem put on the spot and awkward. Lol at the whole thing. " Send me a picture lady" lmao Phone Post 3.0

What an annoying cunt!! I would have walked out too. WTF was that garbage Phone Post 3.0