Awkward CNBC Interview, Nate Walks Out (vid)

Southpaw76 -
thewash - Notice how Connor got a bit nervous when he suddenly didn't know where Nate was...or am I reaching here? Phone Post 3.0
Lol yea he did seem put on the spot and awkward. Lol at the whole thing. " Send me a picture lady" lmao Phone Post 3.0
No sir don't thinking you're reaching. I wouldn't say nervous but he definitely began scoping his surroundings when she said he left.

Nate can only count to 5... Facking funny. Phone Post 3.0

thewash - Notice how Connor got a bit nervous when he suddenly didn't know where Nate was...or am I reaching here? Phone Post 3.0
Dude here's something for you to think about. Nobody on Earth is afraid of Nate Diaz. He is a great mma fighter but he is not fearsome in any way shape or form. He doesn't scare McGregor. McGregor GAVE him the fight. Phone Post 3.0

So I finally watched the video. Two things immediately came to mind.

1) Diaz is fucking hilarious. Intellectually, he is not bright at all, from a book smarts perspective (nothing new here). But he owns it. He has no pretenses. He doesn't understand finance shit, so fuck you.

2) Conor, while modestly more intelligent than Nate, was trying to fake it as much as possible. His answers during the latter part of the interview were pretty weak.

Either way, I don't understand why they were on CNN. You knew the commentary wasn't going to be the most stimulating, and their demographic is definitely not align with UFC's.

Don't care though, both bring it when they are inside the octagon, and that's good enough for me! Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - So I finally watched the video. Two things immediately came to mind.

1) Diaz is fucking hilarious. Intellectually, he is not bright at all, from a book smarts perspective (nothing new here). But he owns it. He has no pretenses. He doesn't understand finance shit, so fuck you.

2) Conor, while modestly more intelligent than Nate, was trying to fake it as much as possible. His answers during the latter part of the interview were pretty weak.

Either way, I don't understand why they were on CNN. You knew the commentary wasn't going to be the most stimulating, and their demographic is definitely not align with UFC's.

Don't care though, both bring it when they are inside the octagon, and that's good enough for me! Phone Post 3.0

And from a a marketing perspective, going outside your typical channels CAN bring in more viewers. What had the UFC to lose here? Nothing. It was entertaining in its own weird way ha ha. Different angle for sure.

MCFreaks -
Dude here's something for you to think about. Nobody on Earth is afraid of Nate Diaz. He is a great mma fighter but he is not fearsome in any way shape or form. He doesn't scare McGregor. McGregor GAVE him the fight. Phone Post 3.0
Hey dude - cheers for the VD...did you catch the fight btw??? Phone Post 3.0

That, was, very enjoyable.

"What is this the money channel?"

LOL

"I dont even know, next question".

"I can talk money and numbers with you all day lady".

Bwhahahaha.

Bump for other thread 

Best part of the interview...