Awkward moment during McGregor Tirade

beat no one in 155lb

Rabid Bunyip - I believe Conor is too big for FW and too small for LW Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

cdmontgo - Conor had nothing for Cowboy in that exchange. His punchline was "changing Cowboy's bum life". The man owns a ranch and does whatever he wants. He has numerous corporate sponsors. He's been paid well.
Didn't he say he had to fight more because he was broke awhile back? Phone Post 3.0

Win or lose, Connor is lining himself up for fights I want to see! Phone Post 3.0

Taz Styles -

https://streamable.com/87zv

Holy shit that was so funny i almost fell off the toilet seat lol Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - Lol at cowboy saying he would bend him over.

And yes cowboy destroys Connor.

I like Connor but he relay on being the bigger more powerful striker. He has no wrestling and Cowboys a pretty good grappler. without his size and power advantage he'd get absolutely worked. There's a reason he already went running to 145. Phone Post 3.0
Relies*** Phone Post 3.0

Dan Henderson had a face of disgust thru the entire bit! Lol Phone Post 3.0

Conor was embarrasing himself through the whole thing. Usually a fan of his but he just looked like a complete twat here, no funny lines or quick comebacks really. Just going on and on about how much more money he makes than everyone. 

Still a fan of the guy but damn I hope Aldo knocks him out and brings him down to earth a bit. 

Haha I like both bot Conor won that exchange. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Lol, Conor would flatline Donald Duck. Phone Post 3.0
No he won't. Take his leprechaun cock out of your mouth.... Phone Post 3.0
You need some new material, Bro.

IMO, Conor beats Cowboy, no need for that to make you so emotional...

Phone Post 3.0

Conor relies too much on reach advantage which works well for him at 145. At 155 against a guy like Cowboy he's going to find that he doesn't have those advantages any more. Couple that with the fact that Conor gets hit a lot I think he would probably get finished in the 2nd round by Cowboy.
Sizesise, Conor at 155 v Cowboy is comparable to RDA v Nate Diaz. Please don not imply a taller fighter has a huge advantage. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, and cowboy got belted a lot by Eddie in the first round. Fighters can't get hit that much by Conor, they wake up on their backs. Phone Post 3.0

I lolled so hard at that exchange. I love both guys but yeah, I felt for Chad! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -

Conor was embarrasing himself through the whole thing. Usually a fan of his but he just looked like a complete twat here, no funny lines or quick comebacks really. Just going on and on about how much more money he makes than everyone. 

Still a fan of the guy but damn I hope Aldo knocks him out and brings him down to earth a bit. 

Totally accurate. He's becoming the same type of person as mayweather Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy -
StrikingMMA -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rudi -

Phone Post 3.0

Conor relies too much on reach advantage which works well for him at 145. At 155 against a guy like Cowboy he's going to find that he doesn't have those advantages any more. Couple that with the fact that Conor gets hit a lot I think he would probably get finished in the 2nd round by Cowboy.
Sizesise, Conor at 155 v Cowboy is comparable to RDA v Nate Diaz. Please don not imply a taller fighter has a huge advantage. Phone Post 3.0
Mike Tyson and I agree with this.

Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - 
StrikingMMA -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rudi -

Phone Post 3.0

When you are talking about strikers then a taller fighter does have an advantage. Cowboy and Conor aren't looking to grapple their way to victory.

pushZIGGLER -
Blunted Ninja -
cdmontgo - Conor had nothing for Cowboy in that exchange. His punchline was "changing Cowboy's bum life". The man owns a ranch and does whatever he wants. He has numerous corporate sponsors. He's been paid well.
Didn't he say he had to fight more because he was broke awhile back? Phone Post 3.0
I remember that lol!! VU Phone Post 3.0
This. Donald fights so much because he HAS TO. Cerrones Schtick has become a little tired. "I bungee jump off the moon and drink bud" (who sponsor me). Recoiling in horror cause Conor 'dissed' him after he insulted Conor in an interview last month is weak. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - 
pushZIGGLER -
Blunted Ninja -
I remember that lol!! VU Phone Post 3.0
This. Donald fights so much because he HAS TO. Cerrones Schtick has become a little tired. "I bungee jump off the moon and drink bud" (who sponsor me). Recoiling in horror cause Conor 'dissed' him after he insulted Conor in an interview last month is weak. Phone Post 3.0

this is why donald won't be bitch slapping conor when he talks shit to his face like so many claimed he would do yesterday he can't afford to do it outside of ring

I caught that too lol Phone Post 3.0

The most embarrassing part for Conner should have been that Cerrone called him English. Phone Post 3.0