Awkward moment during McGregor Tirade

That Simon and garfunkal video is gold Phone Post 3.0

RougeRider - From reddit/r/mma

http://streamable.com/mw7d

Hello darkness my old friend.
Haha. Well done. Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - First off McGregor is GOAT in trolling and entertainment.

When Cerrone says "you haven't beaten anyone", and Mendes was sitting next to him...man that was awkward... Phone Post 3.0
Yea and dustin poirer was sitting behind cowboy too. It's funny that the person who offended them most probably didn't even mean to haha Phone Post 3.0

Mendes' "trash talk" is middle schoolish. Love the guy but that was horrible. You know hes still thinking about what he shouldve said ... Pacing back & forth, looking in the mirror lmao.

And why was he still telling McGregor he was gonna whoop his ass? If you're gonna talk shit to the guy that just knocked you out bring something to the table.

Still waiting for McGregor to tell Chad his girlfriend is taller than him

MSOL - Mendes' "trash talk" is middle schoolish. Love the guy but that was horrible. You know hes still thinking about what he shouldve said ... Pacing back & forth, looking in the mirror lmao.

And why was he still telling McGregor he was gonna whoop his ass? If you're gonna talk shit to the guy that just knocked you out bring something to the table.

"Still waiting for Conor to tell chad his girlfriend is taller than him"

Omg omg omg!!! I know that would be so awesome wouldn't it? Like omg that would totally be a sick burn!!

Yeah because that would be sooo original. Conor fans are worse than Chael fans were and that's saying a lot.wow. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - 
StrikingMMA -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rudi -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Lol, Conor would flatline Donald Duck. Phone Post 3.0
No he won't. Take his leprechaun cock out of your mouth.... Phone Post 3.0
You need some new material, Bro.

IMO, Conor beats Cowboy, no need for that to make you so emotional...

Phone Post 3.0

Conor relies too much on reach advantage which works well for him at 145. At 155 against a guy like Cowboy he's going to find that he doesn't have those advantages any more. Couple that with the fact that Conor gets hit a lot I think he would probably get finished in the 2nd round by Cowboy.
Sizesise, Conor at 155 v Cowboy is comparable to RDA v Nate Diaz. Please don not imply a taller fighter has a huge advantage. Phone Post 3.0

If RDA had 0 wrestling and was bad at jj..

I'm sorry..I like Conor but your argument is ridiculous.

ChiefMac - 
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - First off McGregor is GOAT in trolling and entertainment.

When Cerrone says "you haven't beaten anyone", and Mendes was sitting next to him...man that was awkward... Phone Post 3.0
Yea and dustin poirer was sitting behind cowboy too. It's funny that the person who offended them most probably didn't even mean to haha Phone Post 3.0

"Uncle Donnie was a little drunk, kids, he meant nothing bad"

. Phone Post 3.0

WifesPowerTop -
MSOL - Mendes' "trash talk" is middle schoolish. Love the guy but that was horrible. You know hes still thinking about what he shouldve said ... Pacing back & forth, looking in the mirror lmao.

"Still waiting for Conor to tell chad his girlfriend is taller than him"

Omg omg omg!!! I know that would be so awesome wouldn't it? Like omg that would totally be a sick burn!!

Yeah because that would be sooo original. Conor fans are worse than Chael fans were and that's saying a lot.wow. Phone Post 3.0
^^ classic case of mega butthurt
I'm afraid Phone Post 3.0

^^
The red panty comment wasn't funny at all, it was very disrespectful no one mentioned Conor's mrs but Conor loves to make it personal cos he's a flog but when people make a joke on him (Conrad Mcgillicutty) both Conor and his fans have a sulk. If Conor said that red panty shit to any of them backstage I'm not sure he'd be smiling, but like cowboy said Conor wasn't saying anything backstage only said it when uncle Dana was there. I've lost all respect for DFW's lap dog. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I thought that was weird. And if they fought my money'd be on Money. Phone Post 3.0

What about poor Dustin? Phone Post 3.0

RougeRider - From reddit/r/mma

http://streamable.com/mw7d

Hello darkness my old friend.

LOFL VTFU.

I'm waiting on SJW to say Conor using "bitch" is misogynistic and Cerrone wanting to "bend him over" is homophobic.

I'm sure the douche from Uproxx will draft his article on it as we speak. Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy wrecks the leprechaun. Easily. Phone Post 3.0

Gataan -
Jimmy Recard - ^^
The red panty comment wasn't funny at all, it was very disrespectful no one mentioned Conor's mrs but Conor loves to make it personal cos he's a flog but when people make a joke on him (Conrad Mcgillicutty) both Conor and his fans have a sulk. If Conor said that red panty shit to any of them backstage I'm not sure he'd be smiling, but like cowboy said Conor wasn't saying anything backstage only said it when uncle Dana was there. I've lost all respect for DFW's lap dog. Phone Post 3.0
Got a stick up your arse if you didn't find it funny. These men fight in a cage for drunk people's enjoyment, stop thinking they should be eloquent and Shakespearesque. Phone Post 3.0
Do you go around talking shit about people's wives and gf's IRL?? Didn't think so. That shit will get you fucken hurt in the real life dumb shit you better smarten up. Phone Post 3.0

Sub to watch these videos later Phone Post 3.0

It's actually a fight mate and the whole purpose of the reebok deal was meant to get all the "nascar" type logos off the shorts so that they are more professional looking right?? But then you have a loudmouth idiot spewing garbage he's rehearsed in the mirror about other people's wives, I don't know if you realise but that whole press conference was a fucken joke, just about every fighter was mocking McGregor and he was oblivious to it all and if you think it was "media gold" I truly feel sorry for you. You crap about the wwe, you couldn't have got more wwe than that bullshit. But but it makes mma more interesting haha you idiot.

Go into a room full of blokes and then tell the whole room that they should call they're wives and tell them to break out the red panties because your gonna change they're bum life and see what happens to your smiling face. Phone Post 3.0

They have a mutual opponent in siver.
Which tells me this fight ends in double KO Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh -

They have a mutual opponent in siver.

Which tells me this fight ends in double KO Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone beat Siver inside 3 minutes and had him rocked in the first minute against a younger Siver. Cowboy by fuck you kicks
GO GET SOME DONALD CER-RON-AY Phone Post 3.0