Awkward moment during McGregor Tirade

Man that's a great clip

businessbhoy -
pushZIGGLER -
Blunted Ninja -
cdmontgo - Conor had nothing for Cowboy in that exchange. His punchline was "changing Cowboy's bum life". The man owns a ranch and does whatever he wants. He has numerous corporate sponsors. He's been paid well.
Didn't he say he had to fight more because he was broke awhile back? Phone Post 3.0
I remember that lol!! VU Phone Post 3.0
This. Donald fights so much because he HAS TO. Cerrones Schtick has become a little tired. "I bungee jump off the moon and drink bud" (who sponsor me). Recoiling in horror cause Conor 'dissed' him after he insulted Conor in an interview last month is weak. Phone Post 3.0
God I fucking hate this conor fans... worst fans I have ever see. Wtf guys seriously shit makes me root against conor just so you guys will stop. Phone Post 3.0

Machamp -
businessbhoy -
pushZIGGLER -
Blunted Ninja -
cdmontgo - Conor had nothing for Cowboy in that exchange. His punchline was "changing Cowboy's bum life". The man owns a ranch and does whatever he wants. He has numerous corporate sponsors. He's been paid well.
Didn't he say he had to fight more because he was broke awhile back? Phone Post 3.0
I remember that lol!! VU Phone Post 3.0
This. Donald fights so much because he HAS TO. Cerrones Schtick has become a little tired. "I bungee jump off the moon and drink bud" (who sponsor me). Recoiling in horror cause Conor 'dissed' him after he insulted Conor in an interview last month is weak. Phone Post 3.0
God I fucking hate this conor fans... worst fans I have ever see. Wtf guys seriously shit makes me root against conor just so you guys will stop. Phone Post 3.0
Are you trying to talk like a spaz or are you a legit spaz? Phone Post 3.0

JToller - Dan Henderson had a face of disgust thru the entire bit! Lol Phone Post 3.0
I was hoping he'd tell Connor to shut the fuck up. Also, when Rockhold just finished talking about being on the 194 card, Connor says "you're welcome." So fuckin obnoxious. Phone Post 3.0

garrote -
JToller - Dan Henderson had a face of disgust thru the entire bit! Lol Phone Post 3.0
I was hoping he'd tell Connor to shut the fuck up. Also, when Rockhold just finished talking about being on the 194 card, Connor says "you're welcome." So fuckin obnoxious. Phone Post 3.0
LOL at "you're welcome"...what an arrogant little cunt...I love it. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Lol, Conor would flatline Donald Duck. Phone Post 3.0
Like bisping would flatline the mw division? Phone Post 3.0

Sure you do buddy Phone Post 3.0