Az Combat goes 3-0

Last night at the WFC, AZ Combat Sports went 3-0 with Brendan Tierney winning by knockout in 40 seconds, New comer Danny Wren looking awesome all around from standing to ground and winning by arm bar in the 1st round and Ryan Bader beating Tim Peacock by TKO in round 2. Bader had some nasty leg kicks and as always had the ground and pound going. On a side note, Bob Clanin got totally screwed on a dec last night against Steve Sharp. How do you lose a fight when you score 2 knock downs and get all the takedowns? Bader and Tierney are sponsored by SOYO, who will be having discounts for MMA fans. www.soyogroup.com

Congratulations to Arizona Combat Sports for another dominating performance (3-0). It is hard for ACS to find fights for our guys and last night is a good reason why.

Thanks to LG Sports Marketing for hooking our guys up with sponsors and thanks to SOYO.COM for their sponsorship. (LOOK to SOYO.COM FOR ALL YOUR ELECTRONIC NEEDS)

Arizona Combat Sports "The Best gym you never heard of" (ACS we build real Fighters)

TTT

WFC changes name to AZCS Challange

Ryan Bader moves to 3-0, and on his way to become a hugh name in this sport. He has dominated all his fights and is getting ready to "burst on to MMA's main stage." Look for Ryan Bader in the future of the 205lbs division. It is scary think what this kid will become in next 3-6 months. LOOK out 205 pounders, here comes Ryan "DARTH" Bader...........

Special thanks to SOYO.COM

Ryan Bader could kick Morrison's ass and Severn's ass in the same night.

Showcase real fighters!!!

ttt

ttt

Glad to See Danny Wren picking up the win.

Danny is tough~~~>and will shock a lot of people soon.

Dany Wren is now with the best team and gym out of Arizona. He will go far with Arizona Combat Sports.
Dany is a GREAT athlete and we are looking for big things for him at 170lbs...........

ACS good. Morrison bad.

TTT for ACS.

ACS

ttt

ttt

I have talked to Danny and he is happy with ACS~~~>He will do well at his new gym...the kid is very talented.

danny has always been tough, but being in that gym is gonna make him a superstar..todd you groomed,riggs,fickett,varner.steve,ray,jessie, i know im mising some guys, and now you have 3 former all americans training there,people better notice....

Great work fellas! Congrats.

Danny is a real talent and a great addition to our team.

ACS is truly getting better by the day.

Bob did truly get screwed with that BS decision and the whole crowd agreed.

Steve Steinbeiss

Thanks Vince,
The guys we have work very hard and will shock a lot of people and organizations. The credit goes to them.
We are finaly able to make it so some of the guys get to train "full time" indtead of a 9 to 5. Our guys will be ready to step to the next level soon.......

PS. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIGHT VINCE, ME AND RAY WILL BE UP THERE.

(ARIZONA COMBAT SPORTS THE BEST GYM YOU NEVER HEARD OF)

4160 ,

did you say Brendan Tierney? I got that guy into MMA .Im glad he stuck with it. He was a good friend of mine through some hard times. Please tell him Steve was trying to get a hold of him . My email is stevebruno23@aol.com

Thanks