Az Combats Pat Runez wins his 2 world title at UWC

Congrats to both Pat Runez and Jacob McClintock for their victories in the UWC last saturday.

Pat should be recognized as the best 125lbs in the US and one of the top 5 in the world after that fight. Pat "2 time" Runez.

Az Combat is on a roll and I could not be prouder of my fighters. Good work kids...

Trevor and Todd Lally
AZ Combat Sports

Congrats to Pat. That was one of the very best fights I've seen this year. I'm still blown away at how Pat survived the 2nd round, rallied back and pressed Dodson till the end.

I heard the fight was fucking amazing. Does anyone have a video?

I looked for a vid yesterday and had no luck. Give me a bit and I'll check again-

Am limited with my searches from this station. Will give it a go in the morning though.

It's a shame so few have actually seen this fight, really was a gem.

Also, congrats to McClintock, didn't mean to slight him, was unable to see the prelims so have no take on the fight.

Eh no worries. Jacob will eventually be a household name anyway. Someone needs to pick him up for a bigger show. Great personality, underdog story, awesome jiu jitsu, and aggressive standup.

Pat came into the gym today, very proud of him. left his second belt up front to go along side his other belt.

Jacob became a dad today.traveling for to a fight while his girl was in the hospital with his first child had to be tough, 18 hours in labor, she is the tuffest one yet. lol

Any explanation on why McClintock missed weight so badly?

Missed weight by 5 pounds.

I was out of the country so I will be talking to Jacob later, I was told that they where flown in at 2:00 in the morining before weighins, Jacob had a hard camp his girl was suppossed to give birth that weekend, but she had the baby on Monday. My fighters have always made weight so I'm not sure what happened, but it won't happen again.

ttt

ttt for help finding the Runez/Dodson vid.

I've had no luck. We may have to wait until the UWC releases the event DVD.

Also, Big Congrats to Jacob and his girl for the birth of their baby.

Congrats guys!

Congrats !

just watched this fight in La when I was getting Bader ready for Red. Pat is a monster fight of the year, if you call yourself a fight fan you need to watch this fight, you will not be sorry.

just watched this fight in La when I was getting Bader ready for Red. Pat is a monster fight of the year, if you call yourself a fight fan you need to watch this fight, you will not be sorry.

https://www.boomboxradio.com/uwcmma/

AMAZING fight, one of the best of 2009

sven we have a huge stable of fighters, looking to fight, you have any shows coming up lets talk. Trevor lally.

Pat is the rizzle dizzle.

If you haven't seen him fight yet, you're missing out.

Trevor,

I am booking for Dec 09, January, Feb and March 2010

E-mail your roster to beanz4@msn.com

Lets get some AZCS guys on ROF.

-Sven