B.J. Penn vs Jon Fitch 2

Both coming off losses, tied in their first fight. Timing is right, book it?

^^great call, but ^this

Penn should go to 155, he can beat most 170lb guys but not the elite ones [Fitch, GSP,Diaz].

Fitch should be paired against another wrestler. Grinding wrestlers, who could "Fitch" Fitch and make things interesting.

Rick Story, Charlie Brenneman, DHK come to mind.

I'd rather see Fitch vs Shields if Shields wins and doesn't go to 185. I'd also rather see Penn go back to 155 and face Cerrone, Guida, or Sherk.

Or like Jaimee said a guy like Story, DHK, Brenneman or DHk would be great. It's not interesting watching Fitch vs strikers or well rounded guys because he smothers him. Rather see him face fighters like himself.

Penn is not ready yet his in his ( retirement mode ) at the moment this is what he does when he gets beat ! And waits till he gets a good fight !! Phone Post

jpm995 - Penn should go to 155, he can beat most 170lb guys but not the elite ones [Fitch, GSP,Diaz].

I agree that BJ should go back to 155 if he decides to come back, and you may be correct about his chances against the elite of the welterweight division, but I'm not convinced that he couldn't beat Fitch in a rematch. That said, I'm still not interested in seeing it.

haha! check out BJ's strange tweet from today

Fitch v Penn II, BLAF make it happen!