Babalu cut set the precedent years ago

They made him the example for this so this is eventually what Palhares was going to face if he ignored the ref, now that was a choke so it's different but the method of violation is the same, just where on the body was different.

yes punching someone after the guy is out is noth good either, but in all contact sports Knees > Head trauma

Has been since the the day the NFL ruined Neurologists reputation's over concussions AND STILL ARE by managing research in house.

I feel like a hypocrite when I think back on this.
Heath was very disrespectful and I completely understood that choking the shit out of him was simple payback.
Renato taught him an old school lesson.
I kind of liked it.
It gave credence to Babalu's image.
He was not to be trifled with.

I was a little shocked that the UFC released him.

It was a simple business decision that was very important to the acceptance of mma as a sport. I gained respect for Zuffa and knew that the people running it were for real.

I still like Sobral, and respect him.
Paul Harris... Not so much.
Good riddance. Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - I feel like a hypocrite when I think back on this.
Heath was very disrespectful and I completely understood that choking the shit out of him was simple payback.
Renato taught him an old school lesson.
I kind of liked it.
It gave credence to Babalu's image.
He was not to be trifled with.

I was a little shocked that the UFC released him.

It was a simple business decision that was very important to the acceptance of mma as a sport. I gained respect for Zuffa and knew that the people running it were for real.

I still like Sobral, and respect him.
Paul Harris... Not so much.
Good riddance. Phone Post 3.0

well said.