Baby Fedor leaves Fedor Team

“Yes, I left [Fedor Team],” said Kirill. “It’s just how the circumstances developed—there were certain disagreements.” And it was mutually decided that I was no longer on the Fedor Team. But I didn’t give up on my career. Radmir Ildarovich Gabdullin, Lenar Ganeev approached me with help and offered to perform with them at Ural FC, cooperation with their organization. They offered me a job, which was also very interesting to me. I need to move on, continue to live, continue to feed my family. I had no right to refuse.

— What is your relationship with Fedor?

— A difficult question… Complex, let’s call it that.

• Still so…

• Yes, that’s still true. I am completely grateful to Fedor for all the years he spent on me. I initially told him that I was sincerely grateful to him. He was a great example for me. But this happens in life that people disagree.

— What kind of disagreements were there?

• I’m not the kind of person who will wash dirty linen in public. There were certain nuances and misunderstandings. But I don’t want to get into it, to be honest. I am grateful to him, I love him just as much, I appreciate him, if he needs my help, I will always help. But now it’s like this.

• If you told me, without naming a name, that a certain fighter left the Fedor Team, you are the last person I would think about. You are a true Stary Oskol fighter. It’s kind of sad.

• And, to be honest, I’m sad. Trigger for life. I took it hard. There were also certain nuances. This is a great lesson and a great experience for my life. Whatever doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. I am grateful to Fedor for the years when we moved together. I have no grudges or anything bad. I don’t hold grudges, I don’t hold grudges. I can say again: if my help is needed, I will always help.

— What is your relationship with the guys from Fedor Team now?

• Everything is fine. We even went to competitions with Valentin [Moldavsky] and Viktor [Nemkov], and we keep in touch. They know the situation, let them think for themselves what happened and how it happened. I won’t tell. Because any story has two truths - one and the other. I don’t want to tell you mine. You know how it happens: I’ll tell my story and they’ll say that I’m right, Fyodor will tell his story and they’ll say that he’s right. That’s why I don’t want to. Let everyone [from the Fedor Team] think for themselves how it all turned out, they know the whole story. I have a good, warm attitude towards all the guys, just like Fedor. And to Stary Oskol. This is my hometown. I’m just grateful for all the moments I had with Fedor.

— Do you have any regrets that you didn’t leave Fedor’s team earlier?

— There was never any regret. It’s just that now it’s opened up to me, in addition to sports… A sports career is interesting, but when the sport ends, many athletes cannot find themselves. Thanks to my friend, Radmir, who suggests further actions so as not to lose yourself, but, on the contrary, to find yourself, to move on with sports, but in a different direction. And for me this is a huge plus - and for my family. I’m grateful for that. The other day I turned 35 years old. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow my sports career will end. What’s next? Many athletes face this. And many do not find themselves. Some people drink too much, others have psychological [problems]… Maybe it’s for the best that it happened this way for me.

— Isn’t Radmir Gabdullin the reason for your discord?

— There are a lot of things there in total. I can’t say that this is precisely one of the reasons. There are some points accumulated there. They have been going since that year. Plus some nuances on which it was possible to communicate, talk, and Fedor kept them to himself. Then he just splashed it out - and that’s how it happened…

• When was your last conversation?

• In May.

It’s 2023 right?

Like I didn’t wake up in 2010?

Who the fuck cares about this guy. Who ever did outside of 5 minutes 10+ years ago for the “baby Fedor” novelty?

We should get updates on every scrub that did nothing and went nowhere 15 years ago :rofl:.

2 Likes