Baby Silverback=Masters Brown Belt World Champ!

Congrats dude, you're the man Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Awesome! congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Yah bro! Congrats, now debauchery to ensue. After all you are in Vegas.

HOLY SHIT! Thanks brother & thanks everybody else! Sorry to say, but I have to be a good boy.....I am competing next week in NYC for the No-Gi Pans. I will be after my 6th & 7th title there.

Thanks for the love everybody, votes up coming around Phone Post 3.0

Congrats Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback - HOLY SHIT! Thanks brother & thanks everybody else! Sorry to say, but I have to be a good boy.....I am competing next week in NYC for the No-Gi Pans. I will be after my 6th & 7th title there.

Congrats man! Height? Weight? Etc. how'd your matches go? Phone Post 3.0

congrats!! Phone Post 3.0

The Professional -
baby-silverback - HOLY SHIT! Thanks brother & thanks everybody else! Sorry to say, but I have to be a good boy.....I am competing next week in NYC for the No-Gi Pans. I will be after my 6th & 7th title there.

I'm 5'5" & compete at middle weight. First match I won a ref decision, so razor close! Second match was a lot of stand up action & I scored a takedown with about a minute left. As he worked guard, I was working to pass...match went 2-0 for me. In the finals I knew the guy was going to pull guard pretty quick, so I didn't mess around with the takedown. I got a nice knee tap & we spent the rest of the match with back & forth work. Match 2-0 for my first world title in the gi. Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback -
The Professional -

I'm 5'5" & compete at middle weight. First match I won a ref decision, so razor close! Second match was a lot of stand up action & I scored a takedown with about a minute left. As he worked guard, I was working to pass...match went 2-0 for me. In the finals I knew the guy was going to pull guard pretty quick, so I didn't mess around with the takedown. I got a nice knee tap & we spent the rest of the match with back & forth work. Match 2-0 for my first world title in the gi. Phone Post 3.0
So you won Orlando Sanchez style?

Joke, congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Well done !!

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats again! Good luck in NY! Phone Post 3.0

baby-silverback - 
The Professional -

Great job!

Awesome job brother. Congratulations Phone Post 3.0