Back pain = testicular pain

Ive been dealing with lower back issues off and on for years now.. Occasionally ill really tweak my back sometimes when the pain is real bad my balls throb because of it. From what ive read online this is somewhat common.. My guess is its from nerve issues in my lower back.

Anyone else ever have this?

Super fly Patty poopskins - Ive been dealing with lower back issues off and on for years now.. Occasionally ill really tweak my back sometimes when the pain is real bad my balls throb because of it. From what ive read online this is somewhat common.. My guess is its from nerve issues in my lower back.

While I can't say from experience, my barber one day had to close shop after cutting my hair because he said his back was so sore, the pain was radiating through his testicles. I have had this occur from stomach pain as well.

I suggest seeing a physio therapist as this type of pain can have a long term effect on your mental health. Some people have a strong pain for so long, they start to somewhat become mentally altered and can become radical in trying to solve the issue. One example is when people try to pull their own teeth with pliers because they cannot get a dentist appointment or cannot afford it.

croy_00 - 
Super fly Patty poopskins - Ive been dealing with lower back issues off and on for years now.. Occasionally ill really tweak my back sometimes when the pain is real bad my balls throb because of it. From what ive read online this is somewhat common.. My guess is its from nerve issues in my lower back.

While I can't say from experience, my barber one day had to close shop after cutting my hair because he said his back was so sore, the pain was radiating through his testicles. I have had this occur from stomach pain as well.

I suggest seeing a physio therapist as this type of pain can have a long term effect on your mental health. Some people have a strong pain for so long, they start to somewhat become mentally altered and can become radical in trying to solve the issue. One example is when people try to pull their own teeth with pliers because they cannot get a dentist appointment or cannot afford it.

Shit, so i guess i should get this nagging cavity checked asap too..

I appreciate the feedback though, usually the pain only lasts a week or so because i try to stretch etc as often as possible. Back pain persists longer, but the testicular pain usually subsides in a few days. Its a VERY uncomfortable feeling though, i call tell you that. Sleeping at night is the hardest because i tend to sleep on my stomach which essentially crushes my balls and makes it worse.

TTT for more info.

I have it in my lower back now with pain radiating down my leg and its been like 3 months.  Hate back pain. Its really the only thing that sets me back at all. 

yep i got a disc out and the pain goes down my side and into my balls its all due to the disc touching nerves Phone Post

Sounds to me like you separated your W disc from the F disc, and in retuern it is causing pain in the A region. 

It sounds to me like too much foreplay.

Caught_clean - Sounds to me like you separated your W disc from the F disc, and in retuern it is causing pain in the A region. 

i see what you did there Phone Post

I have this also about 2-3 x /yr.

Just had it recently for a week after a heavy back day i inflicted on myself as punishment for thanksgiving Phone Post