Back to the drawing board for Red Devil Team

It became quite clear at this weekend's fight, that the Fedor 9000 cybernetic fight simulator has a glaring design flaw.

It seems that they spent so much time designing the internal components and logic software, that they rushed to production when it came to the outer covering.  I don't know whether they applied it to thin or just used an inferior material, but it is presenting a problem.  The unit was losing a fair amount of hydralic fluid durng the engagment.  This red liquid, which is similar to common automatic transmission fluids, helps lubricate all the points where components can make metal to metal contact.

The biggest danger appears to be that MMA refs and doctors seem to get overly worried about the loss of fluid the unit undergoes, and think it maybe necessary to cease the primary functionality before it completes the mission objective.

So, either the designers need to educate the officials in how much fluid reserve is required for continued operation, to prevent early stoppage, or they need to investigate development of a better outer covering for maintaining operational integrity while under high stress loading.

Does anyone know what type of material might be better suited that the current application?

Perhaps an outer shell composed of rash guard or wet suit material, innerwoven with carbon nano tubes for muti-directional strength and flexability.

I hear some fighters get plastic surgery to reduce cutting. In Fedor's case I guess the question is what kind of plastic?

Nose scar tissue...may need to remove nose altogether.

Carbon Fiber with elastic organic molicules IMO

Great insight BK lol

Haha, I think they also forgot to program the face muscles to express emotion during the fight. 

watch the fight again, watch the staredown. he already has a cut that looked like it had recently healed in that exact spot on his nose. rogers just opened it up. I'm guessing they were somewhat expecting it to happen and that's probably why they didn't panic much when it did.

getting cut by a punch from a 6'5 275 monster with a 6 inch reach advantage isn't a design flaw, it's just a reality.

jellyman - I hear some fighters get plastic surgery to reduce cutting. In Fedor's case I guess the question is what kind of plastic?
In all seriousness, I was wondering if Fedor just naturally has thin skin, or whether his tendincy to cut is due to scar tissue.  The cut loss to TK was fairly early in his career, so I don't know if that points to just being genetic.

I know the scar tissue removal surgery has been quite successful for fighters like Nick Diaz.  And if that is Fedor's problem, they should get him to a surgeon to have his fixed.

liquid polyalloy cybernetic organism... however that model has not yet been assembled and for now fedor is not obsolete.

Don't you remember? Terminators bleed by design. It's to convince you they're human.

The Fedor model probably has bad breath too.

jellyman - I hear some fighters get plastic surgery to reduce cutting. In Fedor's case I guess the question is what kind of plastic?

nice