Bad Breed SF - $1000 Pro Division

BAD BREED SUBMISSION FIGHTING
HEADBLADE PRO DIVISION

We just added a PRO Division with (3) weight classes (164.9-Under, 165-194.9,195 & up). $1000 in cash and prizes and LOTS OF REALLY BAD ASS STUFF from sponsors, to be divided between the three winners.

The division is being sponsored by www.HEADBLADE.COM, so if you shave your head, check them out.

MORE INFO: www.badbreed.tv

Is this the event in OHIO???

If so, I am game for that division!

See you all there!

Dustin Ware

Trenton Ohio, right between Cinn. and Dayton. Very close to Jorge Gurgel's school. Look forward to seeing you there.

Also, for fighters that want to come from surrounding states. We have many sponsors stepping up to cover fighter registrations. We can't promise EVERYONE, but if you have 200 miles or more to travel, email me and we will see about helping.

We just want everyone to be able to compete, especially MMA fighters that have a difficult time getting fights on NHB/MMA cards. This is a way to work your game and get your name out - everyone is welcome.

Damn,

I saw the "SF" and thought it was going to be in San Francisco.

It will be soon enough, right now it's Trenton Ohio. We have a few others includig SF coming this year

Sounds good to me.

By the way,what does SF stand for? (Submission Fighting)?

ttt

ttt

Oxydol will now be sponsor the registration of 10 fighters from Jorge Gurgel schools.

ttt

ttt

It's not MMA. It's submission without striking of any kind. It's submission grappling.

ttt

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt for Bad Breed!!

ttt

ttt