Baddest, non threatening fighter ever?

Luke Cuomo was the first that came to mind but yeah Ryan Hall as well..

King of the North -

![](upload://yhCi0XaROOcfS8JDht8eMZt9TWc.jpeg)

I thought that I had the right answer until I seen this.

1 Like

Spider easily. Silly ass smile, lanky, dancing around, peanut m&m head, high pitch voice,..... Straight assassin

1 Like

Gegard Mousasi. 

Barncat

Gomi

Sudo

Saku

R1WARRIOR -

Gegard Mousasi. 

Great pick here. Looks kinda geeky. Fucking smash the brains out of your head. 

Honestly whenever I watch Stipe Miocic I feel like he's walking to the annual block barbeque, and not into a cage fight

lancearmstrongsmissingtesticle -

Honestly whenever I watch Stipe Miocic I feel like he's walking to the annual block barbeque, and not into a cage fight

But he’s 6 foot 4 and 240 lbs. 

Kirik -
dinkledorf - 

Ryan Hall 

This

That

Samoa -

I know, he's a massive dude, and he's the baddest man on the planet. But he just has a very non threatening/passive vibe at least on camera. 

Fedor 

Kenflo 

Matt Riddle 

Samoa -

I know, he's a massive dude, and he's the baddest man on the planet. But he just has a very non threatening/passive vibe at least on camera. 

I agree. Just because he’s big doesn’t mean he looks threatening. Dude looks like a bagger at a grocery store. 

Mighty Mouse

MasterofMartialArts -
Samoa -

I agree. Just because he’s big doesn’t mean he looks threatening. Dude looks like a bagger at a grocery store. 

lol did you guys never know any wrestlers? they all look like giant boring dudes. I'm more intimidated by those guys than some tatted up vato. 

I love Ryan and I am bummed out that he fights so little. He reminds me of the old days to be honest.

1 Like

I would say Fedor is the baddest non threatening looking dude. Balding dad bod quiet unassuming normal looking guy. 

King of the North -

![](upload://yhCi0XaROOcfS8JDht8eMZt9TWc.jpeg)

you're high if you think that Fedor is not intimidating IRL

![](upload://yp3yifBaX0X8wFgYEwNVPZI7Oxc.jpeg)

1 Like

Cm punk