Baddest, non threatening fighter ever?

If y’all have ever met James Krause. You’d know. The man looks and talks so chill. Nothing Intimidating about the man. Until you try to hit him. And for a whole 5 min round he fucks with you and makes you feel like you should quit. Lol 

![](upload://djy5hFdshZZRAq7PRDcyMKtq3FN.jpeg)

2 Likes
TKnuckles -

![](upload://574M1pgJsQeaM369ICqSQxbjwmq.jpeg)

Fuckin computer nerd...

Edwin Dewees.

Surely the only answer is DC? Looks like a nice Dad but up there in the GOAT conversation.

Mousasi

theshooter - Kazushi Sakubaba is one of them who is way tougher than he looks.

His ears would be a tip off to me. Ever since seeing wrestlers in high school. I never really knew what cauliflower ear was....but I did know that if someone had it, you didn’t mess with them

The fact that every answer isn't Fedor shows me how much this place has forgetten. 

1 Like

Fedor has size that would be enough to scare off some people. But yeah, he looks like the quiet big guy who gets bullied. I vote for guys like Royler Gracie - someone who is small, clean cut, has normal ears, but is a killer on the inside. On some of the old GIA tapes there were some of his challenge fights and he gets pissed off when people tap out.

mighty mouse

1 Like
BusterBluth -

![](upload://yp3yifBaX0X8wFgYEwNVPZI7Oxc.jpeg)

This is an hilarious picture.

1 Like

![](upload://2lnmgBpiWSgM0pgbmfFB7XAPDkn.jpeg)

3 Likes
RAMP -

Surely the only answer is DC? Looks like a nice Dad but up there in the GOAT conversation.

DC is built like a cannonball and is still intimidating. 

![](upload://152bedSnZxPR52PhnRcTAfn6ySD.jpeg)

Gotta be Dodson 

1 Like

Ngannou 

Samoa -

I would say Fedor is the baddest non threatening looking dude. Balding dad bod quiet unassuming normal looking guy. 

And forget the ugly wearing sweater dude!

BusterBluth -

![](upload://yp3yifBaX0X8wFgYEwNVPZI7Oxc.jpeg)

Epic

1 Like
TKnuckles -

The ONLY answer is Joe Lauzon.

Anybody w cauliflower ears is a red flag.

1 Like

Rox?

1 Like