Bader confirms that he makes exponentially more in Bellator

I’m assuming he means with sponsorship money, but regardless, he makes more in the other organization. I believe Larkin and Anderson have said the same. It shouldn’t be a difficult decision for Ngannou if he still wants to compete in MMA while boxing. I would assume that Paramount will allow Coker to make this happen.

https://www.mmamania.com/2023/2/6/23588511/bellator-290-ryan-bader-paid-significantly-more-disclosed-payouts-revealed-cbs-mma

2 Likes

Would definitely be interesting to see Ngannou in Bellator that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Good for him. He’s the champ, and makes more than he would in the UFC.

4 Likes

The sponsorship money was big. The bs about uniforms was to steal fighters sponsorship money.

11 Likes

He was a 5-10 ranked fighter in the UFC, he’s a champ in Bellator. Of course he makes more. That doesnt mean Ngannou can. He was already a UFC champ. Bellator champs are not getting paid what UFC champs are.

3 Likes

This was a humiliation ritual. Fighters posing happy while they’re being cucked from something that should belong to them (what goes on their body)

12 Likes

The original excuse given for getting rid of fighter sponsorships was to be more professional. Hard to make that case now when your company is advertising testicle trimmers and Trojan condoms at every event.

4 Likes

Lorenz is a friend and former training partner (I got old) and It paid dividends to go to Bellator when he did.

8 Likes

mr peanut teacher GIF

Remember the first main card event on spike and the only ad was girls gone wild, every commercial break, just looped.

1 Like

Francis walked away from 8 mil, I’d bet Bader didn’t make anywhere near that

Francis Ngannou on $8 million UFC offer: The Predator reveals receiving a multi-fight deal from Dana White (insidesport.in)

Yes, ufc knew it, here take 5K while we make from it millions, cheap fucks

2 Likes

Bader would be the 205lb champ in the UFC right now if he was still around.

1 Like

I forgot about this. It looks so retarded. Like a gang of basketball players showed up at the park but they are all wearing MMA gloves

5 Likes

Girls high school volleyball ball team

3 Likes

Based on what? He recently lost to Nemkov and Anderson, who in turn are not as good as the top UFC guys.

1 Like

Didn’t he leave the UFC on a win? I remember him doing pretty well in the UFC.

1 Like

huh?

The baddest man on the planet is forced to wear a uniform by some fat executive. Never made sense from a marketing perspective. Also Johhny Hendricks looks a dad at Disney World cosplaying a fighter in that picture.

1 Like

For the vast majority of fighters it wasnt. Dynamic Fastener, who was basically sponsoring half of every card at the time and had managers beating down their door, was paying an average of $1500 a fighter to get the prime real estate on their trunks. They only had to pay $6500 to get on Miesha’s ass for her big fight with Ronda.

The big guys that could command more generally got side deals with Reebok, Monster or Bud Light.

I’m sure there were some people that lost our, but a lot of lower end guys probably came out ahead.

1 Like