Band member delivers spinning wheel kick to a fan that would have Joe Rogan proud

6 Likes

Joe Rogan Wow GIF by UFC

6 Likes

@spjackson77 entering the thread to tell us the band will get sued, the venue will get sued, and the deranged loser fan will have the last laugh

5 Likes

The way he picked him up looked like he was about to throw him over the top rope, to win The Royal Rumble and stamp his ticket to Wrestlemania.

2 Likes

Why didn’t he?

Well timed and perfectly acceptable. He was defending his life so shut the fuck up spjackson

Looked like he was trying to act like it was an accident. Lol

I have never wanted to be on stage while a band was doing their thing.

When you enter someone’s personal space without permission, make sure you are ready for the worst.

2 Likes

I love the drummers timing as soon as that heel hooked the chin.

That was bad ass

2 Likes

Dana’s face expressions in gif :laughing:

Is heavy metal now the best base for MMA?

4 Likes

That’s a “mosh move”. Those bands do that stuff. Yes it was on purpose but it wasn’t because the kid got on stage. It’s because the singer is a big fat “tough guy” and the kid is a wimp.

Kid who got knocked out is probably (proudly) telling the story on Reddit/hardcore right now bragging about how many teeth he lost.

3 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/HSlfjafIQAQAAAAC/mosh-moshpit.gif

2 Likes

This!

Lol’ing at the cunt in the first gif. Just had to blow off some steam…… aaand acid!

Yep

And I forgot to add, 90% of the people in the room know each other, by face if not by name. This is just considered “wrong place wrong time”. Fat singer is probably a local “tough guy” who’s done this before on many occasions and his friend are all probably the “tough guys” so no one will stand up to him. In a bar, that fat shit would only find weaker people to fuck with or what he’d get a dose of reality

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

:rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Now video link works and…

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF