Bang x GOMI drawing ((((bad artwork warning))))

Ive been having the shittiest week and seeing gomi's face in this pic made me laugh so fucking hard. the comments made it that much better.

that being said your drawing is infinitely better than the doodles i do. keep at it.

anyone have that drawing of randleman ko'ing cc with gomi and mach in the background?

sub_due -  why the harshness?  ridicule should be saved for those who choose to never try.

sandy, cool drawing. keep it up.

Awww, there's some nice people on the UG.  I really appreciate everyone who dropped an encouraging comment (Hi Crook).

I honestly could care less about any negative criticism.  I give it all day long, and I completely understand the drawing could really only be perceived as "good" by someone who doesn't draw or doesn't draw well.  It's literally "not very good", but I'm not an artist, nor do I aspire to be. 

mother of god! WHat have you done?

MMA.TV should sponser an mma art contest. I for one would enjoy to see the artwork that people came up with.

It's a nice little sketch.

Sandy Panties -   
OMFG!!!!  LOFL!!!!  Must be a National Endowment For The Arts project!!! 

Looks like ART WELFARE is a waste!!

lol you people are harsh!

some funny comments, though :P

sandy, you should have your girl draw an mma picture!

shoulda built us a cake

1 Like

i'm cracking up reading this!  post moar pics!

Is it just me or does your version of "Downs Sydrome Gomi" look eerily familiar to that mug-shot of Luke Cummo on MMAWeekly.com on Tuesday?

Better than anything I could ever draw, as long as you like it that is all that matters.

Half the fuckers on here don't even know how to hold a pencil so don't let their comments make any difference. Just keep at it, practice makes perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

Sandy Panties -  

lol

That drawing looks like an impressionistic sketch of Little Mac vs. Piston Honda.

jk

Nice attempt, man.

I think it's pretty good. 10X better than I could ever do, good work.

Which foot did you use to draw that picture?

lol

holy fuck! LMAO

this is why I love the UG.