Bantamweight newcomer (women)

Interested in seeing Valentina Shevchenko make her debut in the UFC, she's a multiple time champion in kickboxing and Muay Thai, also a black belt in TKD, looks like we have a new kicker in the division.

She's fighting Sarah Kaufman on short notice, should be interesting Phone Post 3.0

There's a whole thread of pics out there.

TheBigRedOne - No pics?

TheBigRedOne,

Please find below photos of  Valentina who  is 60-2 in MT and 11-1 in MMA with her only loss to Liz Carmouche

Valentina defeated Joanna Champion three times in MT and was actually in camp preparing to fight for the Legacy BW title that Holly vacated when she got the call to face Sarah. There were rumors that Valentina was going to sign to the UFC anyway because Dana went to see her fight but that fight was cancelled

With her her sister Antonia who is also a MT champion 

Valentina vs Joanna- Please find below highlghts of their three fights

I seriously love womens Bantamweight Phone Post 3.0

just gonna leave this here 

Wood seed Phone Post 3.0

caposa - 

Gotta love how they promote her fighting talent.

caposa -

Whoa! This is making my dingus hard! Phone Post 3.0

GayLardAss - Id like to bury my bone in her back yard. Phone Post 3.0
What a hetero thing to say, you fagnot. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 - 
TheBigRedOne - No pics?

TheBigRedOne,

Please find below photos of  Valentina who  is 60-2 in MT and 11-1 in MMA with her only loss to Liz Carmouche

Valentina defeated Joanna Champion three times in MT and was actually in camp preparing to fight for the Legacy BW title that Holly vacated when she got the call to face Sarah. There were rumors that Valentina was going to sign to the UFC anyway because Dana went to see her fight but that fight was cancelled

With her her sister Antonia who is also a MT champion 

Valentina vs Joanna- Please find below highlghts of their three fights