Baoligao vs Sitichok

IIRC Baoligao is the 2003 Sandawang champion. I think he beat Liu Hailong that year to become the champ since Hailong was 2002 champ. He is actually ethnic mongolian hence the non-chinese name. Unlike most sanda fighters, he has a very hard hitting direct style. Also seemed to have a strong if basic clinch + knee game and strong throws (not surprisingly since he's mongolian).

I don't know much about Sitichok so if anyone else have more info please post. This event took place in Bangkok, Thailand. The Thais do not seemed like second rate guys. Baowee and Samkor fought in this event and both lost by points. Baowee actually got cut by an elbow in this match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c75rK4Vvsb4

nice posts Iron MOnkey. I added I couple I found. it's good to see this stuff.

I really enjoyed the hell out of that one. thanks again for putting this out IM.

No probs, glad you guys are enjoying it. I'm planning to get a clip of some shootboxing (my other fav besides sanda and MT). Can anyone recommend a good easy free dvd/vcd converter for a total newbie?

Btw do you guys wana see Samkor and Baowee matches from that 2003 Bangkok, Thailand event?

Liu was Sanda wang in 2000 and he beat the 2001 Sanda wang in a super fight. AFAIK he never fought Baoligao

"I think he beat Liu Hailong that year to become the champ since Hailong was 2002 champ."