Barnett on Dana: "He's a hindrance"

The roid cheater is correct about the megalomaniac......

THP - Barnett will only be remembered as the clown who had more hot piss than a planned parenthood refrigerator.

LOL!!!! GOLD!!!!

ranier wolfcastle -  funny how many people bash him for roiding when pros who know say at least 85% of pros roid. your hero is a roider too.

It's funny how people who support cheating always try and find a way to enable other cheaters. I don't know what the percentages are, but he has been caught three times, so he is a known roider. I will bag on the others when they get caught too. Wrong is wrong, regardless of how many others do it. Plus he is not a fan friendly person.

ha! he can say what he wants, when he juiced and proved he could easily walk thru the best the ufc-brand could offer once the playing feild was chemically levelled, he gained lotsa respect

funny, because he's not stupid, but he really says some stupid shit sometimes. He's not completely wrong about Dana, but he can't ignore the fact that the fighters need a promoter in order to fight and get paid well.

That said, I think he's the dark horse (if i can even call him that) in this tournament. really hope we see him and Fedor in the finals.

this tourney is a great distraction for a man who had become bored to tears coasting through submission rassling and bjj tournaments with ease

WAR baby face

are people here against cheating roidfucks or just against them getting caught? based on who gets mentioned as lengends around here i am not seeing a lot of consistency in the UG

barnett had no problem smoking the ufc blokes, its time for him to step up to the big leagues and he should be respected for taking the SF challenge

Talk all the smack you want about the roid use but the facts are there that he isn't the only one.

You can't deny his top 5 talent and willingness to fight anyone in the world. The guy is as tough as they come and always game.

Hate on , bitches.

Best American HW ever.

Also a totally ruthless competitor with a take no prisoners attitude.

His sole kryptonite in this sport was the prime Michael Cro Cop.

I have ZERO tolerance for the rationalization of illegal drug use in sports. But why are the same kids who go bananas for Brock, Carwin and Overeem bringing the hammer down on Barnett?

Pro FIGHTERS training day in and day out with endless skills and cardio work dont get phsyiques like that from just lifting weights and taking protein shakes.

HELWIG -  I have ZERO tolerance for the rationalization of illegal drug use in sports. But why are the same kids who go bananas for Brock, Carwin and Overeem bringing the hammer down on Barnett?

Um.... how about you take "Because They Didn't Fail Any Drug Tests" for $600 Alex?

Do people hate Barnet for cheating or being stupid enough for not knowing how to cycle properly like most others do? Phone Post

Barnett is irrelevent as fuck.

Getting butt hurt because he thinks Dana makes him look bad? For real?... lol

One of the least liked personalities in this sport. Hope he gets squashed in the tourney and then tests positive again.

crazydave - Barnett should shut his cheating mouth.

we really got get over the idea that using performance enhancers is something a few cheaters do.

it's not. it's the standard thing nearly all pros do, and the very few who don't do it (maybe b.j. penn?) are the anomaly.

I think all the fighters should be on roids so it can be a fair fight instead of trying to figure out whos doing it and whos not and whos hiding it and what not! Plus the fights would be way more entertaining!!! Phone Post

douche

Unfortunately for Barnett, his poor decisions and actions undermine anything of value he might actually have to say.

I agree with Uchi, and the most disappointing thing is that he actually seems to have some valid points of view from time to time, its just a shame that he's made so many errors that you cant take alot of what he says seriously, especially when its statements labelling someone else as bad for the sport...

Josh is the fucking man. You guys would look at Barnett from a completely different perspective if you knew just how many guys juice in MMA...