Barnett should walk through Roy Nelson, right?

Barnett should walk up to Roy Nelson, push him up against the cage, and take him down, right?

He should beat him up thurroughly on the ground and drop numerous 'bows and hammer fists on his belly, right?

He shouldn't get his takedowns stuffed and beaten up and KO'd halfway through the round and make us wonder what happened to the Warmaster, right?

I hope the Warmaster finds a way to summon the powers that dominate, grasp his inner strength and seize control of that hate that let him barrel through Mir, Kharitonov, Rogers, etc. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like Barnett is just a better version of Roy, so I can't see it being too much of a problem. I also thought that Barnett would run through Browne too though so who knows Phone Post 3.0

I don't think anyone walks thru Nelson. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - I don't think anyone walks thru Nelson. Phone Post 3.0
Werdum kinda did. That was hard to watch as a Roy fan Phone Post 3.0

Yea, should be a smooth win for him .

The Dean of Cuisine - I feel like Barnett is just a better version of Roy, so I can't see it being too much of a problem. I also thought that Barnett would run through Browne too though so who knows Phone Post 3.0
Don't think he was expecting those elbows. Rematch might go differently. Phone Post 3.0

He should imo... Roy doesnt really have a game plan and those who know what he can throw can avoid it. Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom - He should imo... Roy doesnt really have a game plan and those who know what he can throw can avoid it. Phone Post 3.0
This is how I feel but also thought the same with Browne. Phone Post 3.0

The Dean of Cuisine - I feel like Barnett is just a better version of Roy, so I can't see it being too much of a problem. I also thought that Barnett would run through Browne too though so who knows Phone Post 3.0
I hear you. I look forward to see what dwells within Barnett's gameplan! Phone Post 3.0

You never know with Roy. His fights are very hard to predict, anyone can get caught slipping and if they do against Roy it's all over. Barnett is coming off a long lay off, he could easily get caught Phone Post 3.0

roy has way more power than barnett

Poopyface TomatoNose -
Ryann Von Doom - He should imo... Roy doesnt really have a game plan and those who know what he can throw can avoid it. Phone Post 3.0
This is how I feel but also thought the same with Browne. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, same could happen here, roy could clip him and put the lights out. Phone Post 3.0

To just count out Roy Nelson is crazy. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

nothing would please me more than to see record holding cheater josh barnett get demolished by roy nelson. 

I don't even.. Phone Post 3.0

Is fucking top 10 hws one punch and you out Phone Post 3.0

Tell that to hunt Phone Post 3.0

Lol at walking through roy nelson. Roy is gonna knock him the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Should he catch any man with that looping right hand, the fight will be over, Roy has also has legit ground game and can handle himself there if required.

I'm not saying Barnett isn't good enough, far from it, but to rule out Roy is a dangerous approach. Phone Post 3.0

I would think so. Roy's only chance is to land that monster punch. Barnett is much better at everything.

When was the last time Josh looked great: 2006 against Nog? The Hunt fight? The Ghost of Rizzo?

He should beat Roy easily. He should beat everyone easily. The guy just doesn't fight enough to stay as sharp as he should be.

IMO, Josh is a top 3 talent, but he can't seem to put it all together and be consistent.