Baroni & Lawler....

They both belong in the UFC. How can any of you even say that they are KOTC fighters.

Phil beat Suloev and Menne who anyone who knows mma can easily be top 5 at 185. Stout is no bum either. Menne was once number 1. His losses are to a former top 205 fighter and the best 185lb fighter right now. Phil didnt win the decisions but he won the fighting aspect of it. He did more damage and I dont care what any of you say. Maybe not the 2nd Tanner fight but he still rocked Tanner and had him running. He lost decisions because he was controlled. Never been stopped, never subbed, and he has faced tough fighters. Carlos Newton is 3-4 too, he lost to good fighters. No shame in that. Phil could of easily told Dana to give him other fights with lesser fighters but Phil didnt. He went after the best and gave them tough fights.

Lawler loses and everyone bashes him. He is like 21 or 22. He lost to Spratt, who is an awesome striker and he lost to Diaz who has showed time and time again he is legit. He beat some tough fighters. Ufc was taking him slow but by no means was he fighting bad fighters. Other than maybe Tiki all the guys he faced were good winning fighters.

If Phil and Lawler were losing to bums, then they can go to KOTC but there not, they lose to good fighters. Have any of you watched KOTC? They are leaps and bounds above that and I wouldnt even want to watch them beat lesser fighters there. They can both stay in the UFc in my eyes. 2 of the most exciting fighters in game.

Baroni cant afford to lose another one for awhile. Robbie is doing fine. I dont like either one of them but you cant just banish anyone who loses a fight or two. There are UG members who want to banish Matt Hughes for pete's sake.

Hit a ref lose three fights you should be gone for awhile...

"Phil could of easily told Dana to give him other fights with lesser fighters but Phil didnt. He went after the best and gave them tough fights."

Now that we all know Phil tells Dana what to do it all makes sense.