Baroni vs Olaf Alfonso 2day...

PFC is today with Phil Baroni fighting Olaf Alfonso. I'll go with Baroni by spectacular KO. Your pick?

Crippler for moderator

NYBA Wins 1st Round By Broken Faucet Nose

TTT

pfc is cool!

ooh, way better photo than mine from weigh ins! my flash decided to take a crap on me at that moment..

TTT

Phil looks like a killer @ 185.

ttt for NYBA!

Wow, can't believe how much different Phil looks.

Yeah, that looks like WAY more than a 10lb difference. Looks like a totally different person.

And yeah, in that pic Olaf looks bigger. Crazy.

What the hell happened to all this muscle?

I remember noticing a difference in his muscularity from the first Tanner fight to the second, but he's just continued to get smaller since then.

WTF? Did he just quit lifting weights altogether?

He was huge and very muscular. I would think he could've maintained a bit more of that and still made 170.

AZheat - What the hell happened to all this muscle?

I remember noticing a difference in his muscularity from the first Tanner fight to the second, but he's just continued to get smaller since then.

WTF? Did he just quit lifting weights altogether?

He was huge and very muscular. I would think he could've maintained a bit more of that and still made 170.

I was kinda thinking the same thing.  Maybe it's because we have been watching him for so long that we remember this dude that looked like a body builder but it's kinda disturbing to see him at that weight heh....

Crooklyn -  NYBA via manslaughter

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

But I'm afraid it will be premeditated.

"You happen to be sittin in the sixth row, heads up, cuz that's where his jaw's gonna be after this fight. Catch it, hold on to it, and find me after the show, and I'll autograph that bitch for ya."

TTT Kick some ass Phil.

Phil looks 16...

Good luck Phil..

BARONI!

irondentist - HDNet, please pick up PFC and televise this. I cant make it to Lemoore because my kid has a soccer game.

I called my guy at HDnet to find out why they're not workign with PFC.. I'm sure there's reason's for it, but I'm curious. They always have good cards and production..

Unfortunately they can't just take footage from here and air it. It has to be filmed with an HD camera.. it would be awesome if they could...

:(

If it goes past 3:00 minutes I'll take Olaf over the New York Bad Gas (cardio).

Sorry Crook. Ever since he sat on the fence and slobbered "I'm da best eva", when clearly he is/was not, I have not been a fan.

But I'll work on it for you.

Enfektious -  TTT

Baroni by rhinoplasty RD1.

Why's the dude in back got that "DAMN Phil is dreamy" look on his face?

baroni by KO in under 2 mins