Baroni wins in Cage Rage

No official source yet, but I just heard Baroni won by vicious uppercut KO in the first round.

Congrats to the NYBA. Can't wait to see him back in Hawaii.

Data, thank you so much for posting this.

Fug yeah!

Next the big drop to 175. I still don't know how he will make it.

Mike Onzuka - Next the big drop to 175.  I still don't know how he will make it.

He was 176-pounds for this fight.

DataLifePlus - 
Mike Onzuka - Next the big drop to 175.  I still don't know how he will make it.

He was 176-pounds for this fight.

i think he weighed in yesterday at 169.7...and it was a 170lb fight. he will make 175 for the Aug 2 Icon.

holy orange underwear batman. those and some cowboy boots. good lord.

WTF

Go to UG. Some good pics and gifs there. UK Hooligan douchebag, imo. Phil was just checking on his opponent.

Whoa. Jack-hammer right hand.

And he ate that headbutt well. Looks like the Coleman training is paying off.

Congrats Baroni!

nice KO!

nice looping right hand from Baroni - he really dropped his weight behind it -

good thing his opponent was in a ring and not on concrete or he may be drinking out of a straw - look at how hard his head slams the mat. - mean

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63zrp_cage-rage-27-phil-baroni-vs-scott-j_sport

I think

NYBA Phil Baroni

Will follow the path of Robbie Lawler before him

And use Hawaii to build his name up once again

And become a bigger star then he has been

And then rule the world.

I dig how you typed that in the same fashion that Baroni types his posts. Although you should have ended it with

-Billy Hull.

A for Effort, though.

What a doucebag.

Congrats Baroni.

cant wait for verdadero vs. baroni!!! should be a fun and exciting fight...i think alot of people overlook RV but he's a warrior and always brings it and put on a show...i think after this fight RV will get the respect he deserves!!!

^^^Welcome to the HG Pieper, where laying pipe is not just a hobbie, it's a career.

*sadly i'm on hiatus :(