Bart Palaszewski vs. Cole Miller

i want cole to win via not having a pink mohawk :)

I think Bart will land one of his haymakers and get the victory by KO

goocher - I think Bart will land one of his haymakers and get the victory by KO

i hope not - i know cole has had a couple of tko loses but i think he has shown he has a good chin. wiman cracked him really good and he took it like a champ. nam phan also hit him solid and he kept coming.

I'm going with Bart.
He did beat pettis.
He seems to go up and down.
Things should be going up now. Phone Post 3.0

I happen to be friends with both Cole and Bart so I wasn't too stoked about hearing about this fight. But, now it's a reality so I can just hope there are no serious injuries acquired during the fight.

This will probably be fight of the night on Saturday

growup - I'm going with Bart.
He did beat pettis.
He seems to go up and down.
Things should be going up now. Phone Post 3.0

Gift decision

How good at Cole's takedowns?

Bart wins

It still amazes me that cole makes 145 Phone Post 3.0

i love cole for choking out junie. :)

Herpaderp - no epic hero i was following all different types of fighting competitions well before 2000. i wont go into it though.
Yeah I wouldn't either if I were you. Phone Post 3.0

man - coles hands are waaay too big for the rest of his body - his fists are gigantic

olskool -
Herpaderp - yeah he does have a massively long face and forehead but is he long where it really matter.... (in the pants)

i mean damn there are few good scrawny fighters can this nigga even do a push up?

Yegh I believe the "NIGGA" can do a push up. Coles S&C coach is the best in the bussiness, JC Santana at The Institiute for Human Perforance (IHP) in Boca Raton.
This is a tough fight. Bart has good hands and is a Black Belt in BJJ. He punches with ill intent. Cole has one of the most underrated boxing games in the division and Im not sure why. His last fight was a split decision where he went toe to toe with Nam Pham and it was brutal, likely fight of the night on most cards. Coles ground game is one of the best in the division, his last fight at LW he finished his opponent with a 1 arm guillitine because the other hand was broken. I say both guys are gonna bring it and leave it where they always do, in the cage. I believe Bart and Cole are both martial artists first and formost. The fans are the winners in this one.

I love your post. QFT Phone Post

TTTomorrow.

olskool - 
Herpaderp - yeah he does have a massively long face and forehead but is he long where it really matter.... (in the pants)

i mean damn there are few good scrawny fighters can this nigga even do a push up?

Yegh I believe the "NIGGA" can do a push up. Coles S&C coach is the best in the bussiness, JC Santana at The Institiute for Human Perforance (IHP) in Boca Raton.
This is a tough fight. Bart has good hands and is a Black Belt in BJJ. He punches with ill intent. Cole has one of the most underrated boxing games in the division and Im not sure why. His last fight was a split decision where he went toe to toe with Nam Pham and it was brutal, likely fight of the night on most cards. Coles ground game is one of the best in the division, his last fight at LW he finished his opponent with a 1 arm guillitine because the other hand was broken. I say both guys are gonna bring it and leave it where they always do, in the cage. I believe Bart and Cole are both martial artists first and formost. The fans are the winners in this one.

BOOM