Bart Palaszewski vs. Cole Miller

TUF 17 Finale on Saturday - what say you?

Both coming from 2 losses, both BJJ black belts, Team Curran vs. ATT

A good scrap I like both guys but cole takes it IMO Phone Post 3.0

I'm going with Bart.

"We've got a love/hate thing going on @VersaClimber #bestworkout"

Herpaderp - so far bart has been exciting to watch and definitely one of the lighter guys id keep around if i was calling the shots. i cant really remember cole miller and wikipedia suggests subs are his biggest strength but bart had good sub defense in the hioki fight so i might give him the edge here. in any case ill root for him to win so he doesnt get cut.

Lol at knowing Bart but not Cole Phone Post

Good fight. Bart hasn't looked good lately.

TTT.

Gotta favor Palaszewski in this one, I think he has the better hands and can keep it on the feet.

It's really do or die for both guys. Neither have won a fight since 2011.

bart gonna have a hard time with cole's length i think

!!!!!

Cole is ready. He takes this one. 

Herpaderp - i went on a stretch from about 2007 until around mid 2011 where i didnt watch many ufc, started up just around the bart-tyson fight which was good, hioki and diego were both good ones. cant remember any miller fight

aka you started watching ufc fights in 2011

Herpaderp - yeah he does have a massively long face and forehead but is he long where it really matter.... (in the pants)

i mean damn there are few good scrawny fighters can this nigga even do a push up?

Yegh I believe the "NIGGA" can do a push up. Coles S&C coach is the best in the bussiness, JC Santana at The Institiute for Human Perforance (IHP) in Boca Raton.
This is a tough fight. Bart has good hands and is a Black Belt in BJJ. He punches with ill intent. Cole has one of the most underrated boxing games in the division and Im not sure why. His last fight was a split decision where he went toe to toe with Nam Pham and it was brutal, likely fight of the night on most cards. Coles ground game is one of the best in the division, his last fight at LW he finished his opponent with a 1 arm guillitine because the other hand was broken. I say both guys are gonna bring it and leave it where they always do, in the cage. I believe Bart and Cole are both martial artists first and formost. The fans are the winners in this one.

Good fight. I was surprised to see it buried on the Facebook prelims when I was looking at the card. Phone Post 3.0

Bart by round 3 tko Phone Post

I got Miller by sub.

olskool - 
Herpaderp - yeah he does have a massively long face and forehead but is he long where it really matter.... (in the pants)

i mean damn there are few good scrawny fighters can this nigga even do a push up?

Yegh I believe the "NIGGA" can do a push up. Coles S&C coach is the best in the bussiness, JC Santana at The Institiute for Human Perforance (IHP) in Boca Raton.
This is a tough fight. Bart has good hands and is a Black Belt in BJJ. He punches with ill intent. Cole has one of the most underrated boxing games in the division and Im not sure why. His last fight was a split decision where he went toe to toe with Nam Pham and it was brutal, likely fight of the night on most cards. Coles ground game is one of the best in the division, his last fight at LW he finished his opponent with a 1 arm guillitine because the other hand was broken. I say both guys are gonna bring it and leave it where they always do, in the cage. I believe Bart and Cole are both martial artists first and formost. The fans are the winners in this one.

not to mention rocking ross pearson on the feet and finishing him in the second round in 2010.

ps - i think he beat nam phan :)

I like Bart but I gotta ride with the hometeam!

Go 478!

UGCTT_ATLien - I like Bart but I gotta ride with the hometeam!

Go 478!
This! Phone Post 3.0