BART VALE fights (VIDS) !!!!!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to seeing Renzo beat his ass.

He is how I first heard of MMA- he was doing worked shoots and the newshow thought they were real.

I'll give him credit for fighting in real fights at least.

NOBODY talks to Andy Anderson that way.

The man owned a nude steakhouse.

How nude you ask?

TOTALLY NUDE TO THE POINT OF UNSANITARY!

It was so popular yet controversial that the city actually paid him to close it down.

TOTALLY NUDE TO THE POINT OF UNSANITARY!

Best restaurant eva...

tell me more about nude steak house. Sounds like the best restaurant idea ever.

ttt

13 fingers..i wasnt around when it was tracy"s i have been with marcus a lil under a year.... forrest petz is around of course..just fight and lost to burkman...so is bobbish and jeff cox...those are some of the orginals to my knoweldge

Did I hear 2006 full contact fighter of the year?? You gotta mean full contact as in non MMA correct??

LoL at Old school, I grew up watching that shit. I loved the World Combat Championship's format, one bracket for strikers the other for grapplers, the two meet at the end.

Sweet format when MMA wasn't truly diversified.

Btw, the Shamrock fight was a work.

Worked pancrase fights for sure.

It wasn't a pancrase fight, most of those were legit. The fight took place before that organization was formed when all they had was pro-wrestling that looked a little more real. Vale and Shamrock passed off alot of their Japanese pro-wrestling records as legit early on. I think by ufc 1 Shamrock had only had 2 or 3 legit shootfights.

UWF was a workshoot org,i can't believe BB magazine made all those statements about vale's accomplishments,do they NOT realize that most of his fights were works???? i really question their credibility after that decision....

ttt

"Bart Vale was never in Pancrase."

He was however in the PWFG, a worked-shoot organization (as was Ken Shamrock and the WWE wrestler Glen Jacobs aka Kane). Most of his "fights" were not authentic athletic contest.

Check out the video on this page:

http://www.scientificwrestling.com/products/item6.cfm

I want to hear more about this nude steakhouse.

"I don't know why you feel the need to correct me."

I feel the need to correct you because you're incorrect.

"Ninjaboy ridiculous post was that Vale's matches were typical worked matches which wasn't true because as I correctly stated Vale was never in Pancrase."

Just because Ninjaboy named the wrong organization doesn't make his post ridiculous. The fact is most of the "fights" Vale had were indeed works and not the real deal, your contention that he wasn't in Pancrase or implying that Pancrase was the only organization that showcased worked fights notwithstanding.

Hey you guys seriously, is taht second clip from "Battlecade Extremee Fighting"? And if so which one? That was an awsoem show now. I remmeebr when like UFC first came out on pay-per-veiw everyone including myself thought it was fake. And then a little later I remember Extreme Fighting come along. And alot of peopel also though it was fake.

^A certain fat samoan guy proved UFC is not fake pretty quickly.

Yeah I thin I hear you ClarenceWorley. I was a little late to theo whole UFC scene. I am 22 by the way. Are you talking about the first UFC? Well, when me and my freinds. Well long story I mean. When my freinds and I were little. Pay-per-veiw had like really jsut come out. And they used to advertise like boxing matches and movies, and wrestling like WWF and WCW at time. Well every now and againg they would advertise like these [sic] undergroung no holds barred fights. And they really were fake. I mean I remembers some fo them dude. They had this one which was supposed to be prisoners fighitng each other. And another which I more clearlyn, and notoriously remember was one called [sic] "Sugar Ray's Fight Club". And it was also fake. And then pay-per-veiw started advertising UFC and everyone (maybe just my freeinds and I, lol). It's just that there was soemthign a little bit maybe mroe to the UFC advertisements. The first UFC advertisement I remmeber really was one with the Ken Shamrock superfight I suppose either with Kimo or Royce Gracie probably Kimo.
Well later on my freinds and I were hanging out in this store near our homes called "Movie Gallery". And we eventually got kicked otu of there all be it. Very nicely for has the people put it loitering, long story. SO we felt bad and the next time we would go there we woruld rent soemthing. And one we ahd noticed a section there with wrestling tapes and also UFC tapes. And I guess that's when UFC first started out.