BART VALE fights (VIDS) !!!!!!!!!!

ttt

To answer your question yes it was from Battlecade Extreme Fighting Championship 3. I have one and three on tape. The first two shows really struggled due to local authorities causing last minute changes and I think some fighters from the 2nd one was arrested. The third was fairly good, Maurice Smith was a nice addition and Matt Hume and Erik Paulson had one of the most even matched fights in those days. By time the fourth one hit they actually had a good show and it really marked the beginning of the "wrestling" invasion as Kenny Monday and Kevin Jackson destroyed their respective opponents. The weird part is the first three were released on VHS but never the fourth.

I remembered Bitonio's heart, but his technique actually looks a lot better than I remember.

He gets a takedown early on, looks for an armbar after getting reversed, and completes a reversal late in the bout despite getting his arm bent in half.

TH

ttt

Headbutts and hair pulling.............awesome!

The guy was good at all.

Thanks for the awnser. I ahve to Lol at that vid. When it says "phase one". I am sure at the time in the whole pay-per-view cagefighting subculture that was really cutting edge.

TTT