Beefs that ended after the fight

Most glaring example in my memory was Ken Shamrock & Don Frye. One of the coolest moments in MMA (thank you, Pride...in Vegas the AC officials would have gotten between them too fast for it to ever happen).
What are some other good examples of hatchets that got buried under the canvas?

Sonnen v Silva after the second fight Phone Post 3.0

Didn't bj and Matt call it good after their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Tito actually still acted douchey to Ken after the first fight? And its not like he didnt accept a handshake, he was acting douchey still.

im fine with ronda's handling of last night. first off, im not nearly as invested into her personal life and every breathe and fart as most of you guys are, yeah, she was annoying as shit on the Fox interview but i never watched the show but will continue to watch her fight. she still gave her props to meisha about the fight but didnt want to shake her hand...not a life changer for me.

garagetrainedloser - Didn't bj and Matt call it good after their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Good one. They even hugged & laughed together @ the weigh-in before the rubber match. Another very cool thing to see.

arent most of them squashed after the fights?

diaz is in his own category though, his mind works in mysetrious ways lol.

dipsheet -
garagetrainedloser - Didn't bj and Matt call it good after their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Good one. They even hugged & laughed together @ the weigh-in before the rubber match. Another very cool thing to see.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/thegarv/UFC/PennHughesBike.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Penn/pulver seemed to end, even with bj holding the sub a bit Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm - Penn/pulver seemed to end, even with bj holding the sub a bit Phone Post 3.0

Pulver said he was gonna go train with BJ that night, not sure it happened. Hughes and BJ did train though.

GSP Kos? Phone Post 3.0