Been watching Fuel channel all day.

They have been replaying UFC 144.. Watching Anthony Pettis knock out Joe Lauzon over and over has been a great day!

Can't wait for Pettis/Aldo. Their styles could make for fight of the year. I have it 50/50 and to me the most anticipated match this year. Unless we get Bones Jones vs Anderson Silva.

I think Aldo gonna win by devastating leg kicks. Phone Post 3.0

Doctor NPD - Nobody cares.

Nobody cares about you NOOB and your 1900 post. Go out side and get some sun. It's free!

Pessimist_Pete - I think Aldo gonna win by devastating leg kicks. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo has devastating leg kicks but I'm sure Pettis knows how to check them. I'm also interested in who will out box who? This fight will be a fkn war!!!

Doctor NPD - 
HandsomeTopTeam - 

Nobody cares about you NOOB and your 1900 post. Go out side and get some sun. It's free!

I will make you nibble on my ass hair while I ride your nipples like a scooter.

Nice!! Sounds fun!!

HandsomeTopTeam -

You 1049 more posts then him -_- Phone Post 3.0

Hey wait...... I asked the time warner slag on the phone if they had fuel. She looked said no. Then I remembered it was changing to fox sports so I ssked if they had that. She said yes. So I signed up. Plus got hbo. Did I get duped? Phone Post

WickedWyatt234 - 
HandsomeTopTeam -

You 1049 more posts then him -_- Phone Post 3.0

My sign up date is 03, his is 12. You do the math NOOB...

UGCTT_Song2 - Hey wait...... I asked the time warner slag on the phone if they had fuel. She looked said no. Then I remembered it was changing to fox sports so I ssked if they had that. She said yes. So I signed up. Plus got hbo. Did I get duped? Phone Post

In august the current speed channel will become fox sports 1 with mist ufc content. Most cable companies have it Phone Post

I have time Warner and get,the fuel channel and the speed channel :)

HandsomeTopTeam - I have time Warner and get,the fuel channel and the speed channel :)

I literally rang up for internet and got tricked into a 150 a mo package. Its payg tho so when GoT is done so am I. I got netflix and hulu. Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
HandsomeTopTeam - I have time Warner and get,the fuel channel and the speed channel :)

I literally rang up for internet and got tricked into a 150 a mo package. Its payg tho so when GoT is done so am I. I got netflix and hulu. Phone Post

Oh only because I wanted ti watch fuel, fx and fox. Phone Post

yeah.... we have some damn good fights coming up.  I dont recall having so many great challengers:

Anderson vs Weidman (besides JOnes, weidman is the most competitive fight for anderson)

GSP vs Hendricks.

Cain vs JDS 3 (these are the 2 best HW's in the world).

we alrady had bendo vs melendez and that was a close fight.

Pettis vs Aldo... even money fight.

I dont recall a time when so many UFC champs had this much of a threat.