Been working on my striking(vid)

How could anyone slip, bob or weave 6 strikes in a second. Impossible. Look out world!!!

You could have at least worn a clean vest

I didn't have time. Just a spur of the moment beating I had inside that needed OUT.

is that a fridge, lol.

wing chung chain punching at its finest!

I like this one better...with your showing off your weapons with your right nipple just hanging slightly out of your wife beater...

</object>

MY GOD THIS FORM!

</object>

I was calling his house in the second video to let him know that he needs to get the fuck off the internet.

"I like this one better...with your showing off your weapons with your right nipple just hanging slightly out of your wife beater..."

As you can probably tell that gynecomastia is just a result of steroids and weight lifting. That's why you clearly see muscle with a small patch of fat in one area.

The best part about the one vid where you comment on my form is I keep the form even going THAT fast. I have yet to see a similar combo at that speed in MMA.

The speed and power is unprecedented.... Althou you look a little different in your Kenpo vid

"Althou you look a little different in your Kenpo vid"

The Gi hid the muscles and gynecomastia.

You can feel the Chi flowing out of that video.

Ossss!

to much soki

A text book example of what Bruce Lee used to refer to as his 'straight blast'

Brutal stuff

That was unpossible!!

"That wedding ring is gonna cause a gangrene infection at some point. "

I use a spermicidal when jacking.

"- how tight is that wedding ring"

The muscles in my fingers or the raw, unadulterated, never relenting friction will eventually break it.

Hey Crook!!