Belal Muhammad calls out Mickey Gall

Around 16 minutes into interview on SFLC Podcast:

https://mymmanews.com/belal-muhammad-mickey-gall/

When asked about a fight he wants Muhammad responded:

“A fight that I want to have, I want to fight Mickey Gall.”

When asked if the call out is retribution for Gall beating teammate CM Punk, Muhammad said:

“The fact that he beat Punk and then he talks trash afterward. I just hate his attitude. The fact that when he beat Sage Northcutt he talked trash. See, I don’t think he’s good. I think he’s just a talker, and the way he beat them guys, I just don’t think he’s really that good. I think I’d dominate him. I think he’s acting like he’s better than he really is. That’s one of the fights that I really want. I know he said he’s going down(in weight) so if the UFC offers me that fight I’ll go down to fight him. You can tell he’s that type of guy, he thinks he’s a superstar now.”

If Joe Rogan had given Muhammad the microphone after his UFC 208 win:

“I would’ve definitely called Mickey out there.”

Gall just happened to be in attendance in Brooklyn so the call out would have been epic had there been more television time.

who da fook is that guy

Gall taps him like the prophet mohammed tapped children 

Gall is the one who should be calling out opponents. He deserves it at this point.

Fabes -

Gall is the one who should be calling out opponents. He deserves it at this point.

Agreed. Has he called out anyone else since Dan Hardy turned him down?

Not that I'm aware of.

A great fight. I think they're on equivalent levels within the promotion.

Wish Belal used his post fight time to request that fight though. That's their prime opportunity to shape their futures.

stickman - A great fight. I think they're on equivalent levels within the promotion.

Wish Belal used his post fight time to request that fight though. That's their prime opportunity to shape their futures.

I'm an idiot. Missed this part:

If Joe Rogan had given Muhammad the microphone after his UFC 208 win:

“I would’ve definitely called Mickey out there.”

Damn... I'm definitely going senile in my 40s!