Belcher out of UFC Rio but wants Weidman in Nov?

alan belcher: With that being said and with much respect I'd like @Chrisweidmanufc or another top 5 on my return in November. Thx for all the support

I like Belcher but this seems fishy. Wand steps in, he pulls out literally the next day but is ready to go the very next month? Phone Post

He has a spinal fracture he was going to fight through for Vitor but is using this as a blessing in disguise to get healthy.

Wand (as much as I love him) is a step down and he made the right choice to take the time off to heal

WAR BELCHER!

UGCTT_LnPninja -  He has a spinal fracture he was going to fight through for Vitor but is using this as a blessing in disguise to get healthy.

Wand (as much as I love him) is a step down and he made the right choice to take the time off to heal

WAR BELCHER!

War Belcher! give wandy a fight with toquinho to fill the gap.

UGCTT_LnPninja -  He has a spinal fracture he was going to fight through for Vitor but is using this as a blessing in disguise to get healthy.

WAR BELCHER!

Ah I see. Man that's a bummer for the card. Keep Wand on there for the co-main Phone Post

That fight(Belcher vs. Weidman) makes perfect sense.

I think this fight should be scheduled for UFC 154, which needs a better main card,imo.

gettting Weidman as your first fight back from a fractured spine sounds flat out dangerous....

If Weidman doesn't man up and accept the fight, they should make Belcher fight Jacare. That would be one hell of a fight.

Belcher beats weidman easily. He is just a much better mma-player imo.

Belcher can beat Jacare too. he has solid enough sub defense in mma rule, and a MUCH better chin.

DIG A HOLE

UGCTT_LnPninja -  Wand (as much as I love him) is a step down and he made the right choice to take the time off to heal
STFU with that shit and go sell another overpriced used car to some poor old lady...........