Belfort will murder Chris Weidman....

No doubt....

In Brazil....

With TRT.....

And Jesus.......

I don't see Weidman beating Belfort 10 times out of 10.

Should be entertaining, and I never thought that I'd say we may have Vitor as our new MW champion.

Haha Eaton you crack me up.
I think Weidman tools him as long as it's in the USA ;) Phone Post 3.0

Assume he does and then tests positive. What the hell happens next for the MW division?

That fight won't be in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor gets taken down. Game over. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is good. He's very, very good.

I still think Vitor catches him but I would love to see this fight. In Brazil, the U.S., Sweden, Sierra Leone, wherever.

This will be am awesome fight but if you haven't learned by now Weidman is legit! Stop doubting him. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman shows confidence and heart that Vitor hasn't shown. Maybe with Trt Vitor is different. Weidman's cardio is not great but similar to Randy I could see him frustrating Vitor. Will the resurgence in Vitor's explosive striking keep him in the fight if he is down a couple rounds? It's a competitive fight. I'll go with Weidman because I am sure of what he brings to the table.

No one doubts Weidman is a legit great fighter!!  It's just he's no VITOR BELFORT VERSION 7 !

Vitor is in prime form at the moment. He could "Eastman" weidman in the clinch or just out kickbox him for the ko/tko

This iteration of belfort is SCARY

WAR PHENOM Phone Post 3.0

I have to agree. Jesus loves Vitor more than anyone.

Vitor will hit him with a kick that starts back in Nazareth.

Weidman can't do a google search for Brazil and live to tell about it at this point. If he buys a dvd of Carnival it will catch fire in his Blu-Ray player and burn the house down.

If he fights Vitor, it will be in Vegas. But what happens in Vegas doesn't end in mob murder. (anymore)

Weidman by checked kick Phone Post 3.0

Hope Belfort knocks his block off. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting bout coming up.

I think Belfort's Jesus is stronger than Weidman's Jesus.
But with all those straight wins, Weidman's Jesus seems a little more consistent.

It will be an interesting battle of Jesuses...

Prof.

prof - 
Interesting bout coming up.

I think Belfort's Jesus is stronger than Weidman's Jesus.
But with all those straight wins, Weidman's Jesus seems a little more consistent.

It will be an interesting battle of Jesuses...

Prof.

Does loser of fight still thank Jesus