Bellator 104 ratings

That's interesting (moonrunrs). I wonder if it's generally true that obscure/premium cable channels are subscribed to by people with higher income than basic cable channels. I don't know enough to comment on that, but interesting to read nonetheless.

BigSleep - 
B_Goetz - I don't know for a fact that they're above the break even point, but I'm pretty confident they are based on their low cost venues in places like Mulvane, Kansas and Visalia, California, their low fighter purses and multiple revenue streams. They learned from the failures of orgs like Affliction and have sought sustainability first.

So you are just making shit up. Good to know.

lol

Don't execute the messenger...

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/bellator-104-ratings-2587271/index2.html

Without clicking on the thread, there is a tried and true method to know if the ratings were high or not. 

MMALogic starts thread: ratings low

Bellator Fan starts thread: ratings high. 

I'm loving this UFC vs Bellator media battle.

It's the most interesting content I've seen over here in ages. No joke. Imagine learning something on the UG? Who knew?!

This thread is like watching a dog eat itself Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - 

Bellator 104 pulled 615k viewers with a 0.2 in adults 18-49.   Second lowest number for the season.

I appreciate the Bellator business updates 45. It would be nice if a mod pinned this so we could go back every week for our weekly Bellator business updates without having to search for 45 Huddle threads.

Keep up the good work 45!