Bellator 262 results & discussion

Mitrione is such a damn bum dude.

Unfortunate clash of heads

That was fucking pathetic from Mitrione. Iā€™ll never watch him fight again. What a clown.

1 Like

Man I love seeing sponsors and MMA brands on the fighters

1 Like

Prob wonā€™t have to.

He canā€™t have much of a platform to jump from here.

wasnt Fortune on the bellator released fighers list? anyways Ill never get excited to see matt fight again. he is not a real fighter

I think he mentally checked out after the headbutt and failed attempt to get to his feet

ā€œthatā€™s your only loss - tell me why you want to fight him againā€

ā€¦

1 Like

My girl and I were just talking about this today.

It was so much more unique and interesting when fighters had diff sponsors and themes to their gear. Itā€™s been discussed over and over, but its so fucking bland now.

I didnt even know what Acai was until seeing machida and the Brazilians wearing it.

Just makes the sport more interesting. Metal Mulisha had to have been huge for Nick Diaz. His personality and that brand were synergistic

2 Likes

What did Mitrione want? Anyone knows what he was saying? I understand that there was a headbutt, but what did he want? An apology?

2 Likes

I was hoping to see him and Fedor run it back, but not no more.

100% agree

Kielholtz is a scrappy lil b

2 Likes

Does Bellator still use Everlast gloves? When they switched over to the all red/blue?

feel like Velasquez should be crushing but shes not

1 Like

Def supposed to be but I think kielholtz wins it. Sheā€™s a tough mfer Iā€™ve seen a few past fights.

As for the glovesā€¦how has Trevor Whitman not got his gloves into ONE of the Orgs?

Goldy is working the BYB event tonight.

I`ll post the event after I watch the Erin Toughill fight.

Erin is Oldddddddd School.

2 Likes

I had no idea what BYB was so I Googled it. Is that Paulie M broadcasting w him?? Lol wtf

3 Likes