Bellator 262 results & discussion

Boom Shaka Laka ^^^^

Erin use to look good.

1 Like

Isn’t that crazy? He was going bald back at Strikeforce and now he has a lion’s mane.

How did Velasquez win that?

I’m going to make sweet love to myself later on with this picture, I hadn’t heard her name in so long and then it got brought up on the LaRosa thread today.

1 Like

I got Juliana winning but was closer than expected. Kielholtz seemed more active for sure but less effective.

1 Like

I am watching LFA more carefully but every time I looked over at that fight it seemed like Velasquez was getting out worked

Goldberg needs to go back to ice hockey. I have a few games he commentated and he does great. They usually sign long contracts. And That’s his real passion too. I hate seeing him bounce around from MMA orgs

3 Likes

Ive seen him do those Redbull Air Races.I dont know if he still does.

1 Like

1 Like

I miss the Bellator original announce team of Sean Wheelock and Jimmy Smith. Things flowed so well. Also get rid of Coker and bring back Bjorn Rebney…. Now that guy could find talent

2 Likes

No one wants to talk about it but Coker’s Bellator is terrible.

1 Like

When is the last time Mitrione looked somewhat decent? He is in the same camp as guys like OSP— they are only collecting checks at this point

Jimmy Smith is a weird situation. I loved him as a commentator, he was also a fighter himself, idk why Bellator let him go. And it was even stranger UFC only used him for short time

1 Like

I did not know that. Interesting. I have some old IHL games he did, Orlando Solar Bears

I think that he wanted too much money,but don`t hold me to that.He hooked up with the WWE.

1 Like

Jimmy Smith was great in the booth. It’s weird that he is without a mma job … he had a podcast but not sure if he still does

Fortune belongs in the ufc btw

2 Likes

Oh damn I didn’t know he was into pro wrestling

1 Like

just watched the Arlene Blencowe fight. she’s fuckin quality that one, jesus christ. really enjoyed her left hooks, obviously proved pivotal but I also enjoyed watching her dominate the right low kick game. blocked least 4 and landed a load herself. very demoralising.

her left kick game doesn’t look natural, if she can train that up as a sharp weapon it would be a sweet addition to her skill-set.

He has a show on Sirius XM…not sure about a podcast

1 Like