Bellator 280 thread Kongo vs Bader on now

I didn’t see another thread so this can be it if anyone else is watching. Prelims are on YouTube.

7 Likes

Good card with Lorenz, Yoel, Kong, Bader etc

1 Like

Verchere comes out swinging hammers but Camara comes back and koes him. Good start for the frenchies

1 Like

Wow pretty fun scrap. Nice comeback and finish too

Gonna be a fun day of Bellator and PFL back to back.

Love the early cards on work days like this

2 Likes

Man that seemed like an early stoppage to me.

3 Likes

Hory sheet another comeback. I didn’t see that coming. They were both on Queer Street. Great first two fights to start.

1 Like

Wow I can say the same thing from last post lol

2nd prelim as well fun scrap, nice comeback and finish too

Slightly early on the stoppage but not bad

2 Likes

My work server is down. Fights are working and work is not.

That is on my employer now and out of my hands… which means God gave me a break to watch the Fights!

2 Likes

Early stand up. France still new to the game.

1 Like

I’m pumped for Kongo the dude just keeps going and in recent years has been garnering more finishes.

1 Like

You might be the only one. :rofl:

This is literally the rematch no one wanted but perhaps Congo. He lost the first fight fair and square.

1 Like

Well there is 2 people who want it lol.

I was actually in attendance for Kongo vs Bader 1 which was the most anticlimactic main event and maybe sporting event I’ve been to. Looking forward to some closure there.

1 Like

I know I know but he just keeps going I Iove it across MMA and Kickboxing now he has been around and keeps going at 46.

The Darkness!

1 Like

Great card so far. Duclos stanky leg was insane haha.

1 Like

Fuck my work server is back on… why did it have to go out during the WMMA fight lol

1 Like

Landu can fucking fly with his kicks

3 Likes

Impressive body shots and kick finish!

3 Likes

Liverkick? Need replay asap. Folded him quick looked to be smack bang on liver with the left kick.

Great win for hometown boy.

2 Likes

The translator looks familiar. Where the fuck do I remember him from?

I think it is Cyrille Diabate who fought Shogun in Pride and also fought in the UFC

4 Likes