Bellator 280 thread Kongo vs Bader on now

These have been some great fights. PFL has some pressure to perform.

3 Likes

ezgif-2-72f8bc061a41

2 Likes

Usually mix it up for the Euro cards.

1 Like

Another fun scrap with this one. Gouti should get the finish but guy is hanging on

5 Likes

I feel like Bellator gloves are a lot bigger then 4oz or they’re lighter on the wrist area and heavier padded.

I thought at first it was the white that made the gloves bigger but they look huge in any color

They do look bigger but they are 4oz. I’ve worked with them before.

1 Like

is the weight distribution different on them? compared to ufc gloves?

1 Like

Yeah a little bit but I think it is the materials they use. I like them better than the UFC shitty gloves.

2 Likes

Another banger. On paper this should’ve been an easy fight for Carvalho. Niedzielski is a huge 145

2 Likes

Another good scrap. Oliveira missing weight stealing the attention of the MMA World right now.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Fucking retard. First champ to not make it and be stripped I think.

Niedzielski throws his left a girl throws a baseball. It’s weird.

Nice blood stained canvas already

3 Likes

If it hasn’t been some exciting finishes it’s been back and forth battles.

Great card so far, and to kick off the main is Blade Babene this guy I feel is underrated glad he’s back in Bellator for this show.

2 Likes

If Pedro loses then SBG needs to revamp there camp. Almost all there fighters have been on the losing end of fights.

1 Like

Paulo Filho should have been stripped of his title when he missed weight against Chael Sonnen.

1 Like

Im surprised its not Sal Damato fucking judging almost every fight wrong but that middle judge. Hes made almost every fight a split decision

1 Like

Yes. I was just thinking UFC.

That was the best prelims of a long time.

4 Likes

The blood stained canvas agrees with you

3 Likes