Bellator 281 discussion thread, starts Fri 1:00 p.m. ET

At least MVP should win that round. He won 4 minutes on the feet and spent only the last minute in a warm embrace.

1 Like

MVPs legs look like Pookies. The crackhead

Clear round for MVP. I have it even going into the fifth. 2nd couldve gone either way tho.

3 Likes

No legs man.

1 Like

Why would you keep trying that fucking flying knee Jesus Christ

4 minutes of leg riding coming

2 Likes

Gets taken down off every flying knee all fight. Opens the 5th round with a flying knee. Genius play.

Yea hes winning every time he stays outside. Once he rushes in he gets taken down

1 Like

I think bottom line if MVP doesn’t finish fight or at least get a 10-8, he stands no chance.

This was the worst fight in Bellator on paper for MVP but once Amosov went to war … it was the only logical fight for the int. belt.

Faggot ass ref should be standing them up more

Look at Storley’s big calfs. They’re begging for a kick. MVP didn’t touch them entire bout and he’s fighting a wrestler.

Man Storley has some of the lamest ground damage that I’ve seen on a championship fight, this is silly he’s afraid to let go to actually do any damage. Goes for the td with 2 mins or so left each Rd.

He looks big cuz he’s on twigs yo.

Wtf with that flying knee?

Scott Coker in the background looked bored as fuck

1 Like

Coker can’t be happy with this, fucking snooze fest champion with zero standup. Good luck marketing that

Coker picks another horse after this fight. MVP no longer his favorite and fighter to take Bellator to next level.

1 Like

MVP doubled the strikes of Storley

Says Storley landed 54 strikes but don’t recall 1 significant strike from him this fight

1 Like

Storley wins by wrestlefuck. MVP claims to be real champ

Pretty poop fight. Looks like I went 0-3. Ref couldve done a better job sepearating th em when storley was clearly just stalling. I scored it 3-2 for storley but not a fan of his style.

2 Likes