Bellator Fails to make top 100 cable programs

This is all perfect to pave the perfect path for WAR to take their spot. Cable tv and pride rules I don't see failure. Phone Post 3.0

Oh man, is there anything worse than anti-UFC shills?

brb "450k isn't bad, give Bellator a break, no way that'll get them cancelled"
brb "L O FUCKING L DID U SEE THE PPV BUYS FOR UFC 159!? LOL FAGGOT DANA"

MMA Lives Here - Still shillin like a villain I see Logic Phone Post

This Phone Post

Can we ban MMALOGIC yet?

I thought it was good show. I watched it today on dvr. I haven't watched Fight Master yet. Sucks that it didn't get good ratings. Phone Post

MMALOGIC - The numbers arent out yet but Bellator 96 and fight master failed to make top 100 list in the 18-49 demo last night which has to be very dissapointing.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/06/20/wednesday-cable-ratings-futurama-royal-pains-win-night-necessary-roughness-daily-show-south-beach-tow-more/188185/

this means their 18-49 is at a 0.3 or less. With all that promotion for the debut event that is a flop... depending on how low their numbers are it could be a major or a minor flop.

Looks like the TNA lead in was a significant factor for bellator.

So far it doesnt look like Bellator can carry it's own night of programming (likely why spike gave tuesday nights to their shitty reality shows) and with bellator moving to friday nights it's gonna be disaster.

Appreciate the info but your motives are more then a little shady.....

The numbers are bad....so does that make you happy? Just say what you want to fucking said instead of feeding us the ''legitimate'' info and baiting us?

Wtf is you problem with Bellator?

the show comes on way to late. 10pm Est. in the middle of the workweek is brutal for the east coast. ultimate fighter spin off after tuf has been stale since the comeback season

Li lol Phone Post

Bjork's Big Country Burger -
TopGrinder - It's kinda weird that mma logic has this fascination with bellator failing. Why not invicta? Mfc? Titan? Rfc? Phone Post 3.0

It is because bellator is a real threat to the company that he works for.

If anything .. its a testament to how far bellator has come.

The usual suspects and their troll ACCTS are active and that means one thing... bellator is gaining ground. The more you see these smear threads, the more that zuffa is worryinsenseg about them.

Common sense Phone Post

Based on those numbers, you would have to assume the opposite. Bellator doesn't seem to be a threat to the UFC at all, it's probably more of a threat to spike tv at this point. Phone Post 3.0

TopGrinder - It's kinda weird that mma logic has this fascination with bellator failing. Why not invicta? Mfc? Titan? Rfc? Phone Post 3.0

Probably the same reason im rooting against Bellator now- shady business practices. Bellator is bad for MMA.

We need a new Strikeforce level org.

Bjork's Big Country Burger - 
TopGrinder - It's kinda weird that mma logic has this fascination with bellator failing. Why not invicta? Mfc? Titan? Rfc? Phone Post 3.0

It is because bellator is a real threat to the company that he works for.

If anything .. its a testament to how far bellator has come.

The usual suspects and their troll ACCTS are active and that means one thing... bellator is gaining ground. The more you see these smear threads, the more that zuffa is worryinsenseg about them.

Common sense Phone Post

no. Not even a little.

Strikeforce was a much bigger threat two years ago. Even with a major cable TV deal Bellator is no threat.

My mom watches bellator. What a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

In the face of the shills who continue to expend copious amounts of energy to downtalk and insult the organization,

I will continue to support Bellator MMA and the fighters on their roster, and will continue to spread the word about their programming.

Kim Jong Uno - In the face of the shills who continue to expend copious amounts of energy to downtalk and insult the organization,

I will continue to support Bellator MMA and the fighters on their roster, and will continue to spread the word about their programming.

You are such a hero. A hero I say, such valor, such coldness in the face of adversity. Such a warrior indeed.

I salute you oh hero, you that fight with uhhh words, in uhhg an MMA forum, by uhhgg posting in it.

I'm fighting for something by expressing my support for an organization that helps fighters get paid and put on national tv? That's a weird way to look at it but ok guy