Bellator MMA May Be For Sale

Strikeforce also had excellent production. Their product looked great on TV. Bellator looks like shit on TV. I don’t know what it is but they need higher quality production.

3 Likes

Successful Year? Ummm ok

Bellator fucked up by getting the most boring fighters from Dagestan and Chechnya. As well as in the US.

PFL however is the worst major org in all of MMA by a mile

3 Likes

UFC should buy them for sure

1 Like

Strike force was fucking AWESOME

Fedor, Rogers, Overeem, Sergei, AA, Lawler, Scott Smith, Del Rosario, Chad Griggs, Barnett, Rockhold, Jacare, Cormier, etc shit was fucking wild

4 Likes

Cung Le, Nick Diaz, Frank Shamrock…

That’s what Bellator needs. Stop trying to compete with UFC and just be the fun and entertaining promotion.

5 Likes

The UG should buy it.

I’ll kick in $10.

2 Likes

If UFC bought it would that mean Josh would get canned for exposing Dana for cucking fighters if they don’t give into negotiations. “Accept this deal or I’ll fuck your wife!!!”

Daley Nick Diaz rematch is a must.

2 Likes

The UFC bought Strikeforce and all the rights to it.
They should buy Bellator if PFL or One doesn’t and rebrand Bellator as Strikeforce 2
Bellator is such a hideous name, so what if it means battle in spanish or whatever.
They are a joke with having chael and tito headlining showns.
worse than a kiss tribute band.

1 Like

This is the most important piece of the whole puzzle. Bellator as a standalone property is probably of minimal value if it loses its network spot.

2 Likes

290 on deck

I’m sorry but Bellator is horrible.

1 Like

No, no they shouldn’t. I don’t know how long you have been paying attention but several years ago Zuffa thought it would be a good idea to buy up all the competitors that they could.

They barely made it out of those monopoly lawsuits. Had it not been for the upstart of Affliction during the same time frame, the current MMA landscape could look much differently.

1 Like

There are rumors Khabib may get backing from the Saudi’s to buy Bellator. That would be quite the fuck you to Dana and the UFC.

1 Like

That would be huge. Lol @JackMerridew would have a week long orgasm if that happened.

1 Like

I wish I could say what I know, but I can’t.

Something big is happening. Not even Ariel knows I bet.

2 Likes

Literally nothing big can ever possibly happen with Bellator.

1 Like

Throw in igor vs kerr while you’re compiling a retired fighter card.

If you actually have insider info that would get someone in trouble just leave it, don’t post it here lol.