Bellator MMA May Be For Sale

agreed. if the public needs to ask why it is called that, means it’s a shitty name. needs to be self-explanatory and catchy, is neither.

1 Like

I got laughed when I mentioned this previously because people think astrology is bs. But Chinese astrology is a lot more accurate. It’s based on the year born or year founded. The UFC and Dana are heading into their enemy year on 1-22. The UFC and Dana will get hit this year like no other previously.

feels legit to laugh at you now as well? what makes you think chinese bollocks is more accurate than any other kind of bollocks? real question.

1 Like

Through real world experience with it for years. I wouldn’t expect many on this forum to get it. 70% of this forum are NPC’s.

Dana will run it after ESPN fires him for the Stockton slap on his wife.

non-politically correct?
nasty pieces of crap?
nit-picking cunts?
not pro-chinese?
nihilistic party chasers?
not particularly clever?

Creative on your part. No bad.

NPC= non player character. Layman’s term meaning soulless entity, empty shell. They’re only purpose here is troll the fuck out of the real souls to suck their life force energy. NPC’s vastly out number people who have souls.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah this could turn into absolutely nothing at all. Imagine a story comes out Tuesday that Coker only extended his contract as President and PR just misspoke.

Now THAT is Bellator.

1 Like

Here’s Hailwani Starting The Rumor LOL

1 Like