Bellator PPV $49,95

Man I wanted to support them, but no way at that price. 

i think the sweet spot is $29, sell way more ppv's to get the profit, instead of selling a few $49,95 expensive ones.

Ill be buying

newjack900 -

Bad idea of Chael after that pathetic performance imo, shoulda been his debut

I don't think you know what "debut" means

JoeMimic -
Shanebone -
Hate420 -

Will this have Rory/Daley and maybe MVP/Larkin? I might pay for it then.

Larkin is fighting Lima on the card and Rory/Daley is headlining its own card

Well shit..... I'll keep my $50. They really need to stack this card to get people's money.

Streaming 

Taco muncher - Was hoping for $29. Would have settled for $39.

Maybe Bellator can offer some sort of online discount before it's all said and done?

That's price range I was expecting. Shame on me. I should have known. 

Lmfao after Chaels recent fights I wouldn't pay for anything he's headlining

Any word if $50 is the price worldwide or just in states? Any Hong Kong specials?

Was excited for the ppv at $29.99 but I will not purchase it for $49.95. It's a shame they priced them out.

tenchu - The MMA PPV model is ridiculous.

agreed they need to go to the wwe network model. They proved it could be incredibly financially successful 

I'd have paid $30 for this ppv definitely won't pay $50

$49.95 then Fedor and Mitrione falls through again.

The UG would implode.

I'll buy it. Bellator keeps getting better. They gives MMA fans free fights All  the time, about time MMA Fans bought one to help pay the bills. 

Nope, not paying $50. They're getting greedy.

submit1337 -
triforce -

Let's been honest. It's been better than a lot of UFC PPVs lately.

The Bellator PPV hasn't even happened yet. How can you even say that? What if all the fights end up being dog shit.

Great fights don't mean an exciting card necessarily. I could watch 2 random guys fight in McDonalds and it could be exciting as hell. Doesn't mean I would pay $50.00 to watch it. And I'm just going off the Main/Co-main because even in UFC cards these days it's difficult to recognize a lot of names after that

ValeTudo 1 - 
triforce -

Let's been honest. It's been better than a lot of UFC PPVs lately.

UFC 208 ppv is the only one that comes to mind. All other ppv were good

This is better than 3 of the last 5 UFC PPVs. 209 only because of the Khabib pullout.

Tigerbythetail -

I'll buy it. Bellator keeps getting better. They gives MMA fans free fights All  the time, about time MMA Fans bought one to help pay the bills. 

whut?

?? that's out of hand. I like a lot of things Scott Coker is doing but this is not one of them. I don't see how this is gonna be a win for Viacom. Reminds me of the WEC PPV. ??‍?? 

LOL. I hope they stack the shit out of this card or they gonna have shitty PPV numbers.