Bellator PPV $49,95

Humphrey -
triforce -

Let's been honest. It's been better than a lot of UFC PPVs lately.

A ppv that has a main and a another fight where the youngest of the 4 fighters is 38? No thanks.

This list has two fighters easily 15 years over their prime. One is a criminal, a cheat, was shamed out of every profession he had then cheated in MMA, and one that just never quite got there.

50 bucks? please..

wanderlei 40 vs Chael sonnen 39
Fedor 40 Mitrione 38

It's basically going off 3 names.

Fedor lost several steps then retired , now is fighting a guy who was fringe top 10 a couple of years ago.

Sonnen fought for a title, had a steroid scandal or two and then lost to Tito Ortiz. Wand also had a steroid scandal , hasn't fought in a while and both  guys are getting up there in age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2VVPw11U1I

As long as Lima vs Larkin stays together, I'm in 

Fedor is expensive. Everyone wants him to fight, but he costs as much as the tier 1 UFC stars. Since most of the fighter cost goes to the marquee fights, you should expect to pay similar for him on a card.

Wildcard - Fedor is expensive. Everyone wants him to fight, but he costs as much as the tier 1 UFC stars. Since most of the fighter cost goes to the marquee fights, you should expect to pay similar for him on a card.
I don't want to see him fight for $50. If he over values himself, then too bad, they shouldn't pay it. He'll either admit his real market value, or not fight. Not that many people would lose sleep.

Pretty sure PPV providers would take 50% of the share, if they priced it at 30 bucks it would only bring in 15 per sale. They must have thought putting it at 50 and hoping for the best.

are people forgetting this isnt the first PPV? its basically the same price as their first...and is a MUCH better card. its better than UFC 209 

I do however think Fedor vs Mitrione should be the main event. Sonnen vs Silva is about 5 years too late but still interesting. 

All they have to do is not lose too much money on this and they will be able to use it to pick more free agents by placing PPV points on the contracts moving forward.

Too much -it's gonna tank.

Morpheus1976 -

with:

Fedor vs Mitrione and Wand vs Sonnen.

oh boy, way overpriced

I'm ok with it. It's a good card. 50 bucks, NBD.

MMA needs to get away from this PPV bull shit... it's just ridiculous at this point. You can watch every other major sport for free including the playoffs, yet we're still expected to pay for a couple fights? A giant UFC PPV is one thing, but come on Bellator... no one even knows what the fuck it is besides hardcore fans.

i just cant give a shit about fighters who passed their peak a decade ago no matter who they are. 

this is a bad business model

Terrible business plan.

knappster -

are people forgetting this isnt the first PPV? its basically the same price as their first...and is a MUCH better card. its better than UFC 209 

I didn't pay $50 for UFC 209 either

I'm excited for the Card. Two title fights.

I'm not a mindless UFC Sheep.

Conor sucks. Floyd is gonna embarrass him. Nate is already 2-0 against him. 

I thought the press conference was pretty god damn funny http://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/classic-chael-sonnen-back-at-bellator-nyc-press-conference-compares-wanderlei-silva-to-a-shoe

Media Monster -

Rofl

That's a bit higher than I expected