Bellator PPV $49,95

Didn't bellator state they're sticking to Tv cards?

I watched some really bad Bellator cards, anything over $29 is too much for this. These legends fights usually disappoint. Love Wand and Fedor but comon their both way past their expiration dates as fighters.

I'll buy it, for free.

Rick from Pawn Stars summed it up perfectly.

Jason Floyd‏ @Jason_Floyd

Follow

More

Bellator NYC Ticket Prices: $1,006, $506, $306, $206, $131, $86 and $66

I know that bars and such will pay for PPVs, but do people watching at home still do that?

Ten years ago it was hard to find a good quality stream, but now one can find an HD stream easily, chromecast it to the big screen and invite your buddies.

Hate420 -

Will this have Rory/Daley and maybe MVP/Larkin? I might pay for it then.

I'd sooner pay to watch them than the headliners.

knappster -

are people forgetting this isnt the first PPV? its basically the same price as their first...and is a MUCH better card. its better than UFC 209 

Their first PPV was $34.99. (Source)

Fights on that card included:

Main Event:

155 lbs.: Bellator Lightweight Champion Eddie Alvarez vs. Michael Chandler

PPV Main Card :

205 lbs.: Rampage Jackson vs. King Mo (Bellator Light Heavyweight Tournament Final)
205 lbs.: Alexander Shlemenko vs. Tito Ortiz
155 lbs.: Will Brooks vs. Nate Jolly
170 lbs.: Rickey Rainey vs. Michael Page

Spike TV Prelims :

265 lbs.: Cheick Kongo vs. Eric Smith
265 lbs.: Blagoi Ivanov vs. Alexander Volkov (Bellator Heavyweight Tournament Final)
155 lbs.: Patricky Pitbull vs. Marcin Held (Bellator Lightweight Tournament Final)
145 lbs.: Goiti Yamauchi vs. Mike Richman

Ha I'll be watching this one for free lol

ShootProod - PPV providers get 50%. Raw deal.

Should sell it online for $29.99

I don't believe that's true. 

Is their a source as I have wondered this for a while. 

Somewhere along the long the line I came to the conclusion they get little if anything. 

Will gladly accept some information regarding this should someone provide futher insight regarding this matter. 

^ attempting to channel my favourite inner Eugene from the " walking dead " ha ha. 

bungee up -

Somewhere along the long the line I came to the conclusion they get little if anything. 

Will gladly accept some information regarding this should someone provide futher insight regarding this matter. 

^ attempting to channel my favourite inner Eugene from the " walking dead " ha ha. 

Ya bro the PPV providers are just doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. 

Acording to the MMA beat we are to negative and taking it personal, well we have to pay with personal money, we don't get comped tickets/credentials like reporters!

how many ppvs do you think bellator sold?

Pesci's Pen -
bungee up -

There's huge difference between 50% and kindness of their heart.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Pesci's Pen -
bungee up -

There's huge difference between 50% and kindness of their heart.
Yeah but that dude said "I came to the conclusion they get little if anything".

Morpheus1976 -

Acording to the MMA beat we are to negative and taking it personal, well we have to pay with personal money, we don't get comped tickets/credentials like reporters!

Dude you might be labeled a paid shill of ZUFFA just for thinking that. The little mermaid told me they are eveywhere someone doesnt agree with him.

luctaro -
Morpheus1976 -

Dude you might be labeled a paid shill of ZUFFA just for thinking that. The little mermaid told me they are eveywhere someone doesnt agree with him.

well, if anyone knows all ins and outs of an UFC shill, its Ariel. Just for the record, WME fired those shills months ago!

Lurker99 - How will this help/hurt fighter pay?

Rumor is Bader is getting PPV points, correct? I'm sure others are as well... but I don't expect the PPV points to be very lucrative.

Also, a big selling point on signing with Bellator these days is sponsor pay... but how much is a sponsor really going to pay to be on the shorts for a PPV not many will watch?

Curious how the buy rate and money raised through sponsors will affect future negotiations for Bellator and other future free agents.

Bader is getting PPV points, but isn't fighting on the PPV?

Interdasting.